Kalitta Cars Get Excorscism!!! (1 Viewer)

WAAAAAY cool! You got a great mom, Suzie Q! And if the Kalitta gang starts winning again at Memphis, whatever is left of the holy water could be worth quite a lot all of a sudden!!!! Good Job Sue and Dave!!

Great idea, nothing else seems to be working. Connie must be going nuts. Maybe we need to find a priest that runs a sportsman car and get him a license upgrade, then "Father Nitro" could apply the Holy Water properly.

Mom O has excellent penmanship and obviously one sharp cookie.
Look how she says: "(there isn't much) so gather everyone together and spray".

See? I was thinking every person was going to get one spritz.
I was thinking "no way is that bottle going to cover everyone".
:eek::D

Mom O has excellent penmanship and obviously one sharp cookie.
Look how she says: "(there isn't much) so gather everyone together and spray".

See? I was thinking every person was going to get one spritz.
I was thinking "no way is that bottle going to cover everyone".
:eek::D

Yes, she has great handwriting and she IS a sharp cookie!!!

It would be nice if ESPN could film the excorcism!!!

Pretty cool....I am blown away that the Kalitta team(s) have struggled...
It'd be nice to see em win a race before the season is over...

Yes, she has great handwriting and she IS a sharp cookie!!!

It would be nice if ESPN could film the excorcism!!!

That is too cool. I like the way your mom thinks. I was thinking about breaking out my roseary beads for next weekend race. I will have to look for them.:D

That's cool, Suzie! Don't ya'll give up though.... there's plenty more Wallys yet to be had out there! Plus I hear Team K is already heavily favored for the Boxing Day Brawl Down Under (if they're going).

Not in the countdown, stymied tune ups, not going many rounds, no Wallys.... AND THEY'RE STILL MY LIFELONG #1 FAVORITE RACE TEAM! :p

Great idea, nothing else seems to be working. Connie must be going nuts. Maybe we need to find a priest that runs a sportsman car and get him a license upgrade, then "Father Nitro" could apply the Holy Water properly.

Not a bad idea, but if they can get it into the clutch can without evaporating they'll be back on top. It's a pretty classy bottle.

That's cool, Suzie! Don't ya'll give up though.... there's plenty more Wallys yet to be had out there! Plus I hear Team K is already heavily favored for the Boxing Day Brawl Down Under (if they're going).

Not in the countdown, stymied tune ups, not going many rounds, no Wallys.... AND THEY'RE STILL MY LIFELONG #1 FAVORITE RACE TEAM! :p

Dude, do they pay you to do that?!

haha

Susie,

That is one of the coolest things ever. The only thing that I can think of that would be cooler is if they started winning immediately. That would be awesome................

Hey I've been a New Orleans Saints fan all of my life, there have been some pretty dismal years in there, but no TRUE fan ever gives up on their team.:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back