Kalitta Motorsports Blog (1 Viewer)

She is beautiful! :) You guys ARE bringing her to Denver this summer, right??

I am going to try to make it to Denver and Houston. But I do think Teri will get to her first! She will have so much fun! You guys will get to see how much she looks like her daddy!

Is it safe to give Connie a keyboard.....lol.. thats a Joke .. we all know how out spoken he can be.. if he gets riled and posts it should make for great reading.....lol

Billy

I noticed that today when I went to check - first I was surprised to see that the Kalitta blog was updated and that it has been transformed into a team blog. Sounds like a good idea since I never found Grubnic's posts to be all that interesting anyway (and it wasn't updated that often). Maybe with 2 more dragsters and a FC there'll be more to report on. It is kind of odd though to have a "Kalitta Racing" blog and also a Hillary blog - is she or isn't sher part of the team?

is she or isn't sher part of the team?

She sure as heck is!
It's pitched as "owned by Ken & Judy Black - managed by Kalitta Motorsports". Remember, the team IS based at the K shop. I can't think of a much better way to campaign a top-10 race program right off the bat, from scratch with no experience in the class.... than to go this "managed" route. Plus you have to remember her Crew Chief Jim-O has been working with Connie almost since before he had to shave! 4 cars - 1 team.
But here's the kicker.... she is also part of Jason Line & Greg Anderson's team!

No different from JFR or DSR or anyone else. It's all 1 big happy group of people who love racing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back