Hillary Will To Be On NBC Game Show (1 Viewer)

Yep but it sounds like they made her dress up like a drag strip bimbo. The end results is Drag racing get air time, but with the stereotype female racer.
Not the Hillary Will we know, and the rest of the female racers. That try to do there best to look like a professional racer.

OH come on, they would have to put her in a tube top and pink shorts with a Vegas girl head dress, for even a total BOZO!! :D Not to know she is the DRAG RACER... :rolleyes:

Wow, I wasn't aware that "there are more men doing that (drag racing) now a days". Very interesting :rolleyes: This show is as rigged as all the others. No wonder I'm a Trekker :cool: It was cool to see Hillary on there though, but I wish they'd have shown video clips of what the 12 people do, and like block out the faces of the ones where they'd need to do that. For Hillary, just a shot of her blasting down the 1320 wouldn't have given anything away about her identity. But hey, if a young gal watching the show saw Hillary, maybe she'll watch the race this weekend and isn't that what it's all about?

Last edited:
yeah that was kind of a lame thing they made hillary say but ill tell you what- she looked HOT!!!! go hillary!!!!

Well, crap. I set my DVR to record the show but we were having severe storms so all I got was an hour's worth of weather coverage. :mad:

I watched it up till the time they tabbed Hillary...It's a pretty lame show...I guess people will watch anything these days...I guess that's why I have a DVD player

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back