Vegas Fuel Car Count (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
23 TF and 25 FC................seems to go against the theory of low car counts due to the COUNTDOWN :)

For the record......26 PS and 20 PSM

Last edited:
yeah, 11 floppers are from 4 teams... , KB, Teach, Jerry, Scott, Head, TJ, Tim, Mike Ashley, and T-Bone make the normal 20... why Gilby would bother is beyond me (Fram/Autolite?) he can't make races closer to home... Jon Capps has a local sponsor...

who are the other 3? really think it's a matter of a fun vacation before winter...

T/F? just a few over average... and one came over from Europe...

P/S and PSM?

guess it's about bragging rights... like I've said, the only PRO class I pay attention to is flopper...

yeah, 11 floppers are from 4 teams... , KB, Teach, Jerry, Scott, Head, TJ, Tim, Mike Ashley, and T-Bone make the normal 20... why Gilby would bother is beyond me (Fram/Autolite?) he can't make races closer to home... Jon Capps has a local sponsor...

who are the other 3? really think it's a matter of a fun vacation before winter...

Terry Haddock is on his way home from Rockingham, prolly stopped to have some fun

James Day is makin his debut and Peter Russo is a local guy...usually goes to vegas and pomona

Indeed he is Mike, and a VICTORIAN too!:D

That he his! The best kind of Australian ;) Though I was born in Perth. My mom would always tell me as a kid "We should have had you in Victoria, you think like one" haha. But really she should have had me in America :)

Last edited:
Terry Haddock is on his way home from Rockingham, prolly stopped to have some fun

James Day is makin his debut and Peter Russo is a local guy...usually goes to vegas and pomona

Mike,

I missed Terry's name even being said... between the grandkids and some other issues here...

my bad

d'kid

T/F? just a few over average... and one came over from Europe...

P/S and PSM?

guess it's about bragging rights... like I've said, the only PRO class I pay attention to is flopper...

All we hear is all about low car counts at Nat. events

We finally see almost 50 Nitro Cars at one event.......

And it's dismissed...........:rolleyes:

Ach mein mein mein mein (as my dear German Grandmother used to say in frustration....):)

REX

Rex
I'd love to see 8 or 9 more cars in flopper and a dozen more in T/F and Start with 32 car ladder under the lights Saturday night... going to the sweet sixteen Sunday morning...

Once you're in, you've got an equal chance to win, and with 32 slots, maybe even more cars would make the tow...

d'kid

Rex
I'd love to see 8 or 9 more cars in flopper and a dozen more in T/F and Start with 32 car ladder under the lights Saturday night... going to the sweet sixteen Sunday morning...

Once you're in, you've got an equal chance to win, and with 32 slots, maybe even more cars would make the tow...

d'kid

Glass half full.......;)

4 dozen is a good start.

Who knows?

Your dream might still become reality.........that would be great for all.

I agree........sendin' 'em home is not a great incentive.

REX

i've mentioned this before.
more $$ for non-qualifying spots - if pro nhra is still going to be
a 3-day affair (and BIR friday this year was packed), then try to reward
the non-qualifiers with enough $$ to cover part of their travel expenses;
even if they don't make all the qual. passes, they still offer fan access
in the pits for those not caught up in the general masses surrounding
some of the more well known teams.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back