Top Alcohol Gets the Bone in Vegas ? (1 Viewer)

Butch

Nitro Member
Looks like the Alcohol people only got two qualifying chances. I guess NHRA is so used to 16-18 car counts that when they get 26/TF, 22,PSB, 21/PS and 19/FC. They don't know how to run them all. Did I overlook something? Other then J. Payne's wreck what was the slowdown? The weather has been fine.

Have they called the third session?

TAFC and TAD have been LONG sessions here, and the weather is still too cool where you can't run late when the track temp dips.

I hope they get one more shot, Hillary needs to get in

Looks like the Alcohol people only got two qualifying chances. I guess NHRA is so used to 16-18 car counts that when they get 26/TF, 22,PSB, 21/PS and 19/FC. They don't know how to run them all. Did I overlook something? Other then J. Payne's wreck what was the slowdown? The weather has been fine.

How about "Sorry I jumped the gun." Or maybe "Nice job NHRA getting all three runs for TAD and TAFC."

You were sure quick on the trigger when you thought they were wrong, I guess not so quick to recognize when you are wrong.

Alan

Are they going to have 4 shots at it, or is she done?

Alky cars only get 3 qualifying sessions. Q3 of TA/FC is still running. Original schedule had alky E1 running tonight - I seriously doubt that is going to happen! Entire event is WAY behind schedule. I haven't seen any announcement if Sportsmen will start early tomorrow . . . if not, it's going to be a very long day.

How about "Sorry I jumped the gun." Or maybe "Nice job NHRA getting all three runs for TAD and TAFC."

You were sure quick on the trigger when you thought they were wrong, I guess not so quick to recognize when you are wrong.

Alan

Sorry Alan;
But I was going by the event schedule that said,

Top Alcohol (Dragster / Funny Car) - Round 1 5:00 PM

"Nice job NHRA getting all three runs for TAD and TAFC."
But not updating the people at home NOT so nice job.

I made my statement based on the info during Round 2 that said,
(Flynn with his quickest pass of the weekend, but will not get in the show)
The way I read that line was they were only got two qualifying runs due to time limits.
I also asked if I overlooked something.
It being bad PR on NHRA or Bad judgment on me it's over now. Lets move on.

Alan

Wow, here's a positive... the ESPN2 TV show started on time, damn! :cool:

See you tomorrow Alan.

We got the three scheduled sessions in and the final TAFC session produced some great numbers. We barely made the show, with Brian's 5.741 in our last effort, but... The Speedway Children's Charities TAFC will be racing on Sunday....and that was our goal. Our first round is "SCHEDULED" for 9am tomorrow. The cars should thunder.

Check out our Saturday Wrap up....

Brian Thiel Racing Thiel and Speedway Children?s Charities TAFC to Play on Sunday - CRX Promotions

See ya'll out there tomorrow...

Kenny and Timmah...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back