US Nationals (1 Viewer)

I thought Jordan Vandergriff did a good job interviewing. Maybe this is his where he was meant to be in the sport.

does it get any better than Clay, Jim O, and Nicki B holding a US Nationals wally!!!! ....... clay said earlier in year, he'd take any and all
wins in last 7 races of year. I could not be any happier for that entire RWR team. what an effort!!!
going to arbys for lunch tomorrow.
I know right? Arby’s on the car was kind of a surprise for me. Now that they’ve brought back potato cakes, and are sponsoring Clays’s car, I’ll go down and get a couple of beef and cheddar. See? This NHRA racing sponsorship does work!

And I also try to buy mission foods tortillas whenever I can.

Everyone that does go to Arby's, make sure you tell the Mgr why you're there.

Also been wondering how much of a boost a single race sponsorship gets in a Indy win compared to a 2nd rd win. Winning at Indy has to double the exposure I would think.
Too bad Clay won't be on GMA or Fox like others do in auto racing.

Well good. I’m glad Oberhofer got another top fuel Wally! Overdue. Everything changes now. Season is over; new season begins in Pennsylvania. It’s going to be a fight to the finish.

Did something happen to the right lane before the nitro semifinals? 3 up in smoke very early in the run, and Capps smoked 'em later. Beckman decided to join in the fun in the left lane, but all the smoke in the right lane didn't seem normal.

I thought Jordan Vandergriff did a good job interviewing. Maybe this is his where he was meant to be in the sport.
I’m hoping he’ll quietly go back to the Bachelorette and leave us alone.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back