Attention Maters (1 Viewer)

FABMAN

Nitro Member
Hi guys and gals, i would like to introduce myself, my name is Jesse Robinson. i am a diehard Drag Racer for over 35 yrs an i figured it was time that i got on here and started mixing it up with all you maters. You are always welcome to contact me by email or post and feel free to check my profile. Looking forward to meeting all of you.:)

Glad to have you here.
From where you are at, I would guess that it will be a while before we meet in person.
Hope you enjoy your time here.

sup.jpg

Welcome, glad ya could join us.

Hey there Jesse!!! Welcome to the 'mater'! Say's on your profile that your into BBQ Competitions....:D We'll get along just fine!!!! Like Chris Wilt we'll have to meet up with you at Topeka!!! Do you have a car that runs in D-5? Again, welcome to the Nitromater!

Timmah!

Welcome aboard Jesse! Another one close by. We race at KCIR and Heartland Park..hope to see you there.

Hey there Jesse!!! Welcome to the 'mater'! Say's on your profile that your into BBQ Competitions....:D We'll get along just fine!!!! Like Chris Wilt we'll have to meet up with you at Topeka!!! Do you have a car that runs in D-5? Again, welcome to the Nitromater!

Timmah!

I am building an 02 Corvette for Top Sportsman and Super classes, don't know if i will race this year, depends on how business goes. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back