US Nationals (1 Viewer)

Could be latency between the ISP and the NHRA.TV servers. If you know about the network diagnostic tool traceroute, I’d see what the latency is in each hop. I’d venture a guess that’s why some people see things just fine but others have problems - latency. Bandwidth matters for the sheer amount of data pushed through - more data for 1080p than 720p in a given time, for instance Poor latency leads to pixelation. Lots of moving parts with the internet

Last edited:
Could be latency between the ISP and the NHRA.TV servers. If you know about the network diagnostic tool traceroute, I’d see what the latency is in each hop. I’d venture a guess that’s why some people see things just fine but others have problems - latency. Bandwidth matters for the sheer amount of data pushed through - more data for 1080p than 720p in a given time, for instance Poor latency leads to pixelation. Lots of moving parts with the internet
Will trace route the hops tomorrow and see what the latency is. Also my rt5300 is hardwired into the pos tds router I can get Speedtest 290 MB’s down and up on my Asus networks. Because the tds router is also a modem I don’t think I can go the other way around. Any thoughts? I will also tell you I put my iPad on the tds network today for the first time in a while the telecast was actually decent. It was towards the end though

After Pro Catagories are over Is when i have issues with screen and locking up. I dont know much about this internet stuff but it seems like they turn wick down to save money.

Unfortunately, we all paid for the whole broadcast and deserve to watch whatever we choose.

Will trace route the hops tomorrow and see what the latency is. Also my rt5300 is hardwired into the pos tds router I can get Speedtest 290 MB’s down and up on my Asus networks. Because the tds router is also a modem I don’t think I can go the other way around. Any thoughts? I will also tell you I put my iPad on the tds network today for the first time in a while the telecast was actually decent. It was towards the end though
On the other hand my Samsung 4K streams Netflix 4 k and amazon prime tv just fine

So go figure. I’m back on my Asus network and there’s a big difference today. A little pixelation that goes in and out. But if they could deliver this quality every time, I might consider it money well spent.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back