US Nationals (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
The biggest race of the year and you can’t get it right after all this time? Screw you You get no more of my money. I have people over to watch this and I can’t

The worst telecast ever sound in and out and picture pixelated. I absolutely can’t tell you how bad this is. Sony you suck. WE PAID FOR AND DESERVE Better or **** you

Worked perfect for me, look at your stuff, something has to be off on your end. If it was an issue with NHRA TV, we all would have issues.

Even though I said I wouldn't I decided to give them another shot. Picture was great (won't go into the problem with announcers talking over the cars still) Worked fine all day until The Billy Torrence /Scott Palmer run. Froze up, Tried different things, log off tried to log back on nothing, missed from that race on was never able to get back on. Should have know better.

I had it on all day (on Roku) and had zero issues until the final pair of nitro funny car and then the feed quality went to shit.

So on Sunday I can’t get any broadcast at all on an iPad much less send it to the tv. I have A TDS 300mb fiber connection that I just tested at at 216 MB’s 8 feet from the Samsung 4K smart tv. I am trying to cast this with either an iPad Pro or a iPhone X . I have an Asus RT5300 router. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. All I want to do is watch what I paid for with equipment that should work. Thanks in advance if you can help!!

So on Sunday I can’t get any broadcast at all on an iPad much less send it to the tv. I have A TDS 300mb fiber connection that I just tested at at 216 MB’s 8 feet from the Samsung 4K smart tv. I am trying to cast this with either an iPad Pro or a iPhone X . I have an Asus RT5300 router. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. All I want to do is watch what I paid for with equipment that should work. Thanks in advance if you can help!!

I also have a Samsung 4UHDTV, the last no promblem race I had was Houston. Everyday is a battle. We have to lower the feed from 1080 to 540 and do not watch it on full screen, and usually only get 15 minutes or so before it boots itself out. So then we click everything to get back in. Some days it takes several attemps at getting it logged in. Make sure you click the LIVE down on the tool bar. We are running straight from a router 10 feet away to the internet logo on the tv. Good Luck

I just went back to look at the Friday night telecast that I couldn’t hardly watch and it’s perfect no pixelation at all??

Yes you are and I appreciate your kind thoughts. And Gary Hart’s as well. I have complained about this all year and at times , pissed off some other members. I just set up a support ticket with NHRA.tv. We’ll see if that helps.

Yes you are and I appreciate your kind thoughts. And Gary Hart’s as well. I have complained about this all year and at times , pissed off some other members. I just set up a support ticket with NHRA.tv. We’ll see if that helps.
Your speeds you mention should be plenty fast enough and the equipment seems to be up to date. I am sure you have tried this, but have you rebooted everything?

I am having pixelation now during the bikes, it's not bad, just annoying.

I have a good router, paid like $500 for it. I have 1GB fiber internet and can get download speeds of 700mb wireless and 500mb upload speeds. Wired I can get the full gig speeds.

Most of this year I have had very little issues outside of the pixelation. Sometimes it’s worse than others but right now it is perfect. I have basic Comcast internet. I run a 6 year old computer off the WiFi and run an HDMI cable into the TV which is a 4-5 year old HD Tv. I signed on yesterday around 9am and left it running on the computer when I went to work and it was still signed in and running the final alky session last night when I got home. Past years I was lucky to get an hour or two before having to login.

Attachments

• 3E24B359-D949-43B5-84AA-49D5D3EAE2E8.jpeg
    3E24B359-D949-43B5-84AA-49D5D3EAE2E8.jpeg
    785.5 KB · Views: 10
I have a good router, paid like $500 for it. I have 1GB fiber internet and can get download speeds of 700mb wireless and 500mb upload speeds. Wired I can get the full gig speeds.
You can have 1TB. download speed All day long!! But If NHRA doesn't have a large enough server for the data they are feeding to it and the demand,(the paying customers wanting to view it at the same time), you aren't gonna have $hit! because your cache is being stored before there is an issue with pixilation or freezing. So you want me to Pay the cable company $400 per month for a higher data speed? YOU ARE WRONG MY MAN!

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back