Update On Red Bull Rumor (1 Viewer)

Judging by his immediate comments I'd say he's having a heavy flow this month. Jimi's question was not at all out of bounds and perfectly legit.
Especially considering that Doerrer’s rumor thread on July 14 definitely hinted at the possibility of Red Bull sponsoring a fuel car of some sort.

All you fan-boys here are clueless. All I posted was that a team from Red Bull will be at Indy and in just a couple of hours it's turned into them sponsoring teams, sponsoring the NHRA and buying teams without any concrete information released yet. Nobody knows what's up except for Red Bull.
Dude.....Go smoke some weed or listen to a Taylor Swift song...Christ....The guy was just giving his opinion and you jump his ****....WTF....

Last edited:
How's this for a rumor? Elon Musk is buying the NHRA and shutting it down because there isn't enough diversity.
Seriously, back to the original missunderstanding. I doubt big corporations would send people to events like this unless they have an interest in it.
I work for a global, multi-billion dollar corporation and I'll be in Maple Grove & Charlotte... :cool:

RB team of aerodynamicists will be on-site to study straight line speed secrets

Attachments

• RB_SBD.jpg
    RB_SBD.jpg
    742.9 KB · Views: 21
They might get a good deal on the ADRL circuit . They canceled Dallas .
Unfortunately between competing with the PDRA and their past issues/reputation it was going to be a steep uphill climb to bring it back to mean anything. I think this time they’re done for good.

Fan-boy! Yeah, I'm a "fan-boy" of the NHRA and would like to see them get some great exposure from Red Bull either as a race car sponsor or even better an organization sponsor.
Ask yourself this question (and try not get upset with yourself) why are they going to the biggest drag racing event of the year if they're aren't considering some sort of sponsorship. I'll admit, that doesn't mean they will come on board, but I believe it does show consideration.
And why did you even post this if you're not willing to question the possible outcome.

I am going and I am NOT considering buying or sponsoring a team

How's this for a rumor? Elon Musk is buying the NHRA and shutting it down because there isn't enough diversity.
Seriously, back to the original missunderstanding. I doubt big corporations would send people to events like this unless they have an interest in it.

I was out to dinner with EL, thats what his friends call him, and he is going to buy NHRA but he is going all electric.

Hasn't anybody heard if any Red Bull executives/representives was at this weekends U.S. Nationals? If they were, they saw a great race.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back