Update On Red Bull Rumor (1 Viewer)

If this sponsorship happens, what's next? From what I've read, they like to do things thier way. Do they build thier own team from scratch or buy an exsisting team? Funny Car or Top Fuel?

Stupid.jpg

Let me explain my staement.
"If this sponsorship happens, what's next?
The key word here is "IF", meaning "In the event".
"From what I've read, they like to do things thier way." I read that here so I'm not the only one asking these questions.
"Do they build thier own team from scratch or buy an exsisting team?" Simple question that relates to the previous question.
" Funny Car or Top Fuel?" Does it really matter? It could even be Pro Stock as long as NHRA gets some major exposure through Red Bull.

thinking outside the box here...with Camping World pulling from the NASCAR Truck Series, maybe Red Bull is inquiring about sponsoring NHRA? To me that would be more bang for their buck? Just a thought

thinking outside the box here...with Camping World pulling from the NASCAR Truck Series, maybe Red Bull is inquiring about sponsoring NHRA? To me that would be more bang for their buck? Just a thought
That makes sense.

All you fan-boys here are clueless. All I posted was that a team from Red Bull will be at Indy and in just a couple of hours it's turned into them sponsoring teams, sponsoring the NHRA and buying teams without any concrete information released yet. Nobody knows what's up except for Red Bull.

All you fan-boys here are clueless. All I posted was that a team from Red Bull will be at Indy and in just a couple of hours it's turned into them sponsoring teams, sponsoring the NHRA and buying teams without any concrete information released yet. Nobody knows what's up except for Red Bull.
Fan-boy! Yeah, I'm a "fan-boy" of the NHRA and would like to see them get some great exposure from Red Bull either as a race car sponsor or even better an organization sponsor.
Ask yourself this question (and try not get upset with yourself) why are they going to the biggest drag racing event of the year if they're aren't considering some sort of sponsorship. I'll admit, that doesn't mean they will come on board, but I believe it does show consideration.
And why did you even post this if you're not willing to question the possible outcome.

I heard they are coming in to try and convince the NHRA to add a nitro class to the junior dragster program.
How's this for a rumor? Elon Musk is buying the NHRA and shutting it down because there isn't enough diversity.
Seriously, back to the original missunderstanding. I doubt big corporations would send people to events like this unless they have an interest in it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back