Union Grove Time Machine Nats (1 Viewer)

shane

Nitro Member
My brother came over Saturday and asked if I would like to go to union Grove with him to see some Nostalgia Racing. Of course me being me i jumped at the chance. It had been 18 years since i was there last and couldnt wait..When we arrived we went walking the pits as usuall and seen the normal cast and crew..Tom Motry called us into his pits and we bsed with him for awhile them mosied(sp) on over to bs with Troy Martin (Chi-Town Hustler). Troy informed us Justin(Stardust) had some trouble and had left already.We noticed right away Troy was running the mustang body. The mustang body looks Sweeet.It has just the right stance and look..Kudos Troy that is one bad ass looking hot rod.We visited with our friend EDB from the nitromare N/TF car.We Then decided to go sit in the stands (Which sucks BTW I much prefer videoing on the line..lol)Since we didnt have creds for this track we decided to just enjoy the show...And Enjoy the show we did.. All in all it was a great day and I will definatly go back..Here are some pics i took with the wifes camera..(I still havnt figured out how to use the SOB..lol)

Greatlakes

Wow man, thanx for shooting and posting all those!
Great shots!
What's the story on the carBQ?

Love that one solid red FED.
Ouch on the busted Mert!
Thanx again!:cool:

CarBq was Benny the bomb doing his show...The busted Mert belongs to Troy Martin of the Chi Town Hustler and i dont have the slightest idea who the red FED was....The Show was pretty good and I really enjoyed my trip back to union grove(Been 18 years to many since last visit)..One day when i figure out how to work the wifes camera I may be able to take some decent photos..lol

cool
very nice pics
thanks for posting
was that Arnie the farmer Beswick?
or someone else in his car.

Thanks Shane. Some great pics. I almost drug my son up there too. There looked like a few real nostalgia diggers too. Now I wish I did go. ;)
EDB, what digger is yours?

EDB, what digger is yours?
100_1230.jpg

100_1286.jpg

Heres a warm up vid from the car Eric is with
Click here for Vid
Yes Arnie was driving he went 7.08

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back