Twenty Fifth Wedding Anniversary (1 Viewer)

Congrats, Perry, you beat my wife and I to the alter by one year to the day. Today is our 24th anniversary. We'll catch you next year!! But wait a minute, then you'll have 26 years....oh, never mind!

Murdock.

Congrats, Perry, you beat my wife and I to the alter by one year to the day. Today is our 24th anniversary. We'll catch you next year!! But wait a minute, then you'll have 26 years....oh, never mind!

Murdock.

That's cool that we share a wedding anniversary ! So, you got married on a Sunday?...............Happy Anniversary...................Perry Jr.

Congrats, our 25th is coming up in October. My parents just celebrated their 55th in April. It's amazing how fast time flies by.

Something special about 25 ! I realize it more with this one, than any before it.........congrats to your parents !...........Interesting to consider that none of my parents or siblings on either side have ever made 25 years, I do have cousins that have though...............Perry Jr.

........hey, congratulations Perry, now only if the Lions would make it to the Super Bowl, boy what a year you would have :eek:

Congratulation Perry and Lori.
It is a wonderful filling to say we made it 25 years.:)
My hubby and I Just celebrated our 26 anniversary may 1st.
Looking forward to 25 more.

........hey, congratulations Perry, now only if the Lions would make it to the Super Bowl, boy what a year you would have :eek:

lolololololololololololololololololooloololololololololollollloloolllololololloloololololollolollolololololololllolololoollolololololololololololololololololollololollolollololololololollololololololololoololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololollolollolololololollollololololoolololololllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooo.......................you are joking right?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back