Twenty Fifth Wedding Anniversary (1 Viewer)

SuperCamaro

Nitro Member
I am proud to share, today, May 22, 2007, Lora and I have been married for Twenty Five years!................Perry Jr.

Happy Anniversary, Perry and Lora. I hope you have 25 more years together and that maybe we'll all get to share it with you again! :D

Congrats Perry, this Thursday the 24th my wife and will be married 3 years. Seems like 25 already! Awesome.

In such a disposable society as the one in which we live, it's very commendable that you have survived all the little things that can derail such an important institution as marriage. Oh yes, there are many valid explanations for dissolving a relationship which is all the more reason this is such an awesome accomplishment.
You're my heros Perry and Lora!
May you double this!

That is wonderful! Congrats!!! I hope you put on the good smellin' colonge this morning to drive her wild!!! :D:D:D

Congradulations! 25 is a great milestone, I wish You Many More!!!!! (today is My Wifes Birthday so it is a truly special day for me also)

Congratulations! I'm glad you posted this, as alot of people consider 25 years way too long to be married, but others, consider it just getting started.

Congrats Perry and Lora...

glad to see kat and I weren't the only ones that made it to 25

In such a disposable society as the one in which we live, it's very commendable that you have survived all the little things that can derail such an important institution as marriage. Oh yes, there are many valid explanations for dissolving a relationship which is all the more reason this is such an awesome accomplishment.
You're my heros Perry and Lora!
May you double this!

Thank You very much Bobby........Perry Jr.

I am proud to share, today, May 22, 2007, Lora and I have been married for Twenty Five years!................Perry Jr.

Congrats, our 25th is coming up in October. My parents just celebrated their 55th in April. It's amazing how fast time flies by.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back