Transportation help needed (1 Viewer)

Congrats there Jean nice looking ride! Has it got two keys?
I'm a member over at corvette forems too.
I figured if I was going to have a vette then red was the only color to have. There's even a song about it!

I'm debating doing a few tricks to mine to make it unsafe at any speed [ just the way I like them ] .

I took mine on vacation to New Mexico and managed not to get one ticket on those winding mountain hwy's.

See by not driving it home you are missing a good time.
Corvette + mountain hwys = mucho fun!

Of course by now you might have to follow a snow plow.
Mountains + snow = bummer!

Thanks Larry. I would love the drive, but time and winter won out. ;) Looking forward to spring, to do the Lake Tahoe tour bit for sure. :D My "Lady in Red" will see many mountains. :cool:

intercity trasport is the only way to go. I just shipped my porsche from CA to FL in 7 days fully covered with tracking along the way.

Thanks Jerrod. I guess I should update this thread. :D I found a Transport Co. called American Auto Transport with an enclosed flat tow, flat lift, door to door. They also can do tracking. So it should be home around January 15th. :cool: Of course, now the snow will come.:rolleyes:

I can't recommend them yet. I'll see how they do when it arrives. Here's a link.American Auto Transport ~ Your Automobile Shippers

Last edited:
Here's an update. Got a call that it was picked up last Wednesday morning and would be here Saturday morning. I'm really pleased with this company, so far. They are going to deliver it about 10 days earlier than planned.
The Seller has sent me some shots of it being loaded up. Looks like it's in good company, as there are 2 Rolls going along for the ride. They are going to a song writer in Las Vegas. Here are a few shots.
transport4.jpg

transport5.jpg

transport6-1.jpg

She is home now. The Transport company really came through for me. Looks like it's time for some mods. Just have to tweak things a bit, nothing to radical. Now tell me this don't look pretty sweet. Now, about this weather.....
MrJean20500.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back