Transportation help needed (1 Viewer)

Mr. Jean

Nitro Member
I'm looking for anyone who knows of a good Transport co. that they would recommend.
It seems that Santa thinks I've been good.:eek: :eek: Hey! It could happen. :D :D

He has found me a new ride, but he can't be trusted to drive it from Texas to Reno. So I need help getting it home.

Anyone have any names or links? I would prefer an enclosed deal, never know about those sand storms and winter weather. Thanks.

Check out Hemmings, they have tons of hauler for hire folks. Go to their online issue.

Thanks Glenn, I'll try looking it up. :)

Yes Ted, Santa can't be trusted with this one. :rolleyes: My wife offered to go get it for me and drive it home.:p I don't think so. :D

Jean, if you dont mind me asking, what exactly did Santa get you?

LOL Hi Justin. I don't mind at all. It's just that I've been torturing some friends on another site, with just clues. Here's a BIG clue, so I can say I only gave you clues too.:D Here is my new street toy.:cool:
MynewC5.jpg

YEAH!!!!!
awesome Jean!
I hang out on corvetteforum.com, lots and lots of knowledgable good folks over there. Cruise over there and sign up!
Say, is this the vette that (nhra star)Eddie Hill was selling? He had his up over there.

Hi Paul. Thanks, glad you like it. Nope not Eddie's car. I signed up over on CF about 10 days ago. I agree, great site with a wealth of information. I haven't posted over there much yet. Now I will, having a Vette again. You can see me over there as Mr. Jean. I posted in the Intro section. :D

Dear Santa, I have been a very good boy...

...just bring me what Jean got! Thanks, Bobby.
PS: Don't try squeezing my present (or your fat ass) down the chimney. Just park it in the drive, I'll take it from there!

Damn man! The picture came up and I spit decaf all over the den! Helluva ride! Happy for you Jean.

Thanks Bob. Sorry about your decaf.:D It's been around 15 years, sense my last Vette, so it's time for one in the Toy box again.:cool:
It's not a racecar, but I'll suffer through it.:rolleyes:

Thanks Justin. I'm going to try. Hey, someone has to do it.:D

Damn Jean..now that's a Santa that hasn't been to this neighborhood! That's flat out awesome..congratulations.

You deserve it man..enjoy.

Yo Jean, my son lives in Spanish Springs. Next time I'm there will you take me for a spin? Pyramid lake maybe??:D

Thanks David. As to Santa, I've been VERY good.;) There may have been a small bit of bribery involved though.

Yo Glenn. "Pyramid lake maybe??" :eek: Don't think so. Sandblasting not allowed. Now Lake Tahoe, is the place to be.:cool:

Here's another shot, of my "Lady in Red". Baby's got back.

MynewVette2.jpg

Thanks Tom. We're going to try.:D

Hi Dan. Thanks for the tip, I found their site. They might be the one. They have hardside enclosed and hydralic flat lifts. I'll check them out. Thanks.:cool:

Hello Ron. You sure know how to scare a guy. ;) Better check the IQ on those guys. :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back