Topeka All Access (1 Viewer)

HEMI6point1

Nitro Member
Anyone else have issues with the feed now that the race is actually on? Both Roku and Chrome are having the same buffering and freezing issyes and I know that my internet is working fine otherwise. I did manage to send them an email about it, hope they fix it.

Pretty good all day. A little buffering when they began this evening.
The voices did yeoman's work today.
Thanks all - See you in the morning!

Just logging in. First it said no events then gave me the Saturday box. I clicked in there and am getting the logo and music. Hope I am in the right spot and they are just still prepping the track.

I clicked on the Saturday box and that is the Saturday event, still nothing available live.

I contacted them moments ago for a link to watch today. Will let you know what they respond with.

It came up with the Saturday icon. This will take you to today. Alan just announced 1 hour to Stock eliminator.

I’m not getting anything new for me. They have been running since 8 this morning. Drag Race Central has results posted already and a run schedule.

It was not the past Saturday box but a new Saturday box that came up under live events.

I’m seeing no live events section, just the Saturday on the front page. I am clicking this one? And doing what Chris suggested?

I’m seeing no live events section, just the Saturday on the front page. I am clicking this one? And doing what Chris suggested?
I’m with you Michael. Nothing new for me. Just the Saturday replay.

I just logged the computer in and it went right to Saturday screen. I clicked it and got the rain delay screen like on the tv.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back