All Access Change? (1 Viewer)

Dragracer

Nitro Member
I just got a email from Cheeng who handles subscriptions for NHRA All Access stating my subscription had been terminated. I have had it for several years and the renewal has always been automatic. I went to the NHRA internet site and it says NHRA is shifting to a new platform for 2019. Anyone else get the same email and know what is happening?

If you go to the NHRAallaccess website it shows "coming soon" with a message about it shifting to a new platform. I hope it's available in time for the Winternationals!

Looks like you have to subscribe to NHRA TV, but so far it won't let you do even that?

I just renewed my All Access a couple of weeks ago, I assume it just transfers over......it better.

Nope. Have to go to the new site, request they send you a new password link to your email (on the account) then change to an acceptable new password..............

I also renewed my subscription on All Access page a few weeks ago. Today I updated my password on NHRA.tv and under My Account it shows my subscription expires 12/2019. Looks like it did transfer over.

Guys, if you signed up it will all transfer over.

This is a quantum leap forward on a lot of levels. For starters, the link with Sony is huge. NHRA is in a partnership with them and is currently in the mode of digitizing the entire NHRA film library which is incredible. Won't happen tomorrow but you are going to start seeing original content, historic races, and other stuff on NHRA.tv. Looking forward to being a part of its growth and expansion.

Brian

I got an email from NHRA TV to change my password. I emailed to change password but haven't recieved it yet.

I know I was mad cause Cleeng charge my account and without my approval . I had a change of heart and renewed.

Guys, if you signed up it will all transfer over.

This is a quantum leap forward on a lot of levels. For starters, the link with Sony is huge. NHRA is in a partnership with them and is currently in the mode of digitizing the entire NHRA film library which is incredible. Won't happen tomorrow but you are going to start seeing original content, historic races, and other stuff on NHRA.tv. Looking forward to being a part of its growth and expansion.

Brian
Brian, have you heard anything about when the Android app will be released? The Roku one was overnight.

I can't get a response from NHRA TV to reset my password. Any ideas Maters been 2 days
I got my change over letter last night at 8:00 pm. I tried twice to reset password and no luck. I tried this morning and it took first time.

Haven't even been able to sign up to NHRA TV so far? Was hoping to get signed up to view this weekend? Had All Acess before but didn't have it last year.

As a current subscriber my old password was invalid so I had to click “don’t remember password” and enter my valid email to reset it. After resetting I had no issue signing in.

As a current subscriber my old password was invalid so I had to click “don’t remember password” and enter my valid email to reset it. After resetting I had no issue signing in.
I have done that same thing I bet 10 times and they haven't responded

I’ve been trying to reset my password all day. No luck even with multiple e mails to nhratv. I’m sure they’ll get it but I hope this isn’t a sign of future issues.

I’ve been trying to reset my password all day. No luck even with multiple e mails to nhratv. I’m sure they’ll get it but I hope this isn’t a sign of future issues.
Marc, just go to site and try to sign in then enter forgot password. I tried for 2 days and got nothing then I did that and got response

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back