Top Fuel bike (3 Viewers)

Mike

Nitro Member
They are running at Chicago next week, and 3 other races. It will be interesting if anyone can beat the Spiderman. Wonder how many will enter?

Looking forward to this ! As a side note And big Nitro Bike Fan. This is Top Fuel Motorcycle. NOT Top Fuel Harley. Different from the (Screaming Eagle TFH) Fuel Bikes we saw in recent years. BUT I'm sure we will see some TFH in the mix. I really hope this caches on. Be great to see some of the Euro riders come over too.

Last edited:
Looking forward to this ! As a side note And big Nitro Bike Fan. This is Top Fuel Motorcycle. NOT Top Fuel Harley. Different from the Fuel Bikes we saw in recent years. BUT I'm sure we will see some TFH in the mix. I really hope this caches on. Be great to see some of the Euro riders come over too.
Good point. For anyone in the know, aren't there Top Fuel bikes in Australia also? Same rules as in U.S.?

Yes Top Fuel Bikes are big in Australia. ( I should have included Au) !! Not sure about the rules. But TFB is big outside of the USA.

All that I can say is, It's about time that NHRA Showcases the class in a whole not just Nitro Harley. It would be pretty cool to see them combined TFH and TFB in one class but of course there would be controversy right off the bat for parity. Also it kinda sad that NHRA has to wonder over to the teams that worked their a$$ off to lock in a nice sponsor and dip into it to make them a "official Sponsor of the NHRA." They have a marketing team, if they can't produce good solid sponsors and let it trickle down to the teams struggling to get sponsors, then disslove that portion, Less money to pay to their Non-Profit employees. Just my 2 cents.

I have watched and started Larry McBride the SPIDER MAN many times of his 33 year career in many classes he is unbelievable. I wish he would retire while he still can. the riders on the top fuel bikes must have BIG you know what.
Larry Sutton---Lions Starter🤠
Well, a low center of gravity does aid in stability…

pick and choose your races for all these 'extra' classes......a four race series for this nitro bike is fine. then a six race series for MMPS, then a twelve races series for PM.
rite there is 22 combined events. have one of these classes at each event. no need for two or more at one event (maybe indy cuz you have 6 days)

Larry has both ends of the TF record, 5.507 & 268.38...

Warren8-1024x683.jpeg

Well, Vantine's old bike is still for sale I think. It, Vantines current bike, and the European guy are about the only ones that can run with h McBride as far as I can remember.

Vantine had a past rider on his old bike not long ago. Not sure if that will continue. Brantley needs seat time on his new bike. Jack Korpela with Cycle Drag has the best coverage for the Top Fuel bikes. He also help make this happen. If I remember correctly, they have been working on this since 2019.

............. Jack Korpela with Cycle Drag has the best coverage for the Top Fuel bikes. He also help make this happen. If I remember correctly, they have been working on this since 2019.
i agree. not really into bikes, but jack's utube and related reporting is really good.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back