Tony Stewart Top Fuel? (1 Viewer)

A few years back I was watching an ARCA race. A car that Tony owned had to come to the garage. As soon as it was up on the jack, Tony was the first guy diving under it to see what was wrong.
I've been a fan ever since.

taking a stab at memory here without googling it......wonder if tony's recent time spent at last few nat. events, he has taken a few minutes to say hello to a former nascar
teammate who i'm pretty sure assisted in his nascar success, possibly even a nascar championship?......my jason line rookie t-shirt says 2004.

Tony Stewart is every bit the American racing hero as Mario, AJ and Dan. His love of all forms of racing is obvious and welcome. I hope he finds NHRA a good fit.

I’m sure if he wants to run Top Fuel he has the marketing partners to do it on a full time basis. I’m not sure he really wants to. He would definitely be a positive for NHRA.

If he does decide to run T/F, I would bet he would bring a sponsor in that isn't related to auto parts or machinery that makes or repairs auto parts.

Cool stuff! Be interesting to see where he goes with this, you never know, once he gets a taste of driving a fuel car he may end up getting serious. Hey Jeff I know this has been a screwed up year, but did you guys run your TD and/or do any A/F racing?
After Jenifer cartwheeled the AFD in the dark (August, 19) she had PTSD pretty bad, she seemed passed it in May and we got the TD ready to go to a divisional, and the day before we left the ammonia RV fridge in our hauler decided to start leaking (and trust me there is a good reason Canada and California haven't allowed those for a while). At roughly the same time I pulled the big slide out of the RV and started converting it to the nice Samsung 18 cu ft electric everyone uses now we also started shopping for lake houses west of Austin ... one thing lead to another and now I own three waterfront homes on LBJ. I've basically got that deal settled down and the plan is to be ready to race the TD in March and start messing with the AFD in between (I haven't even started it since I picked the freshened car up from Conway .... just took the valve train off to save the springs....). Looking forward to it, but Jenifer had a wild ride that was really nobody's fault .... Covid, work, enjoying other facets of life.

After Jenifer cartwheeled the AFD in the dark (August, 19) she had PTSD pretty bad, she seemed passed it in May and we got the TD ready to go to a divisional, and the day before we left the ammonia RV fridge in our hauler decided to start leaking (and trust me there is a good reason Canada and California haven't allowed those for a while). At roughly the same time I pulled the big slide out of the RV and started converting it to the nice Samsung 18 cu ft electric everyone uses now we also started shopping for lake houses west of Austin ... one thing lead to another and now I own three waterfront homes on LBJ. I've basically got that deal settled down and the plan is to be ready to race the TD in March and start messing with the AFD in between (I haven't even started it since I picked the freshened car up from Conway .... just took the valve train off to save the springs....). Looking forward to it, but Jenifer had a wild ride that was really nobody's fault .... Covid, work, enjoying other facets of life.
Jeff I'm so sorry to hear that she crashed! I somehow missed that. Glad she's ok and past it, and ready to get back in the car. Can you share what happened? Was it a blowover type deal?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back