Tony Shumachers next sponsor......... (1 Viewer)

you guys are missing the point. if there is one driver and one team that can do just as much or more than any other team for a potential sponsor, it is dsr with the owner's son;
a proven winner, a proven speaker, a proven spokesperson. i hope they come back too, but i watched highlites of indy car's first race at circuit of the americas. in that race i saw
a sealmaster car (formerly with kalitta), and the surprise winner was a steinbrenner entry complete with yankee pinstripes.......nhra/dsr is offering the best of the best.
we'll see what transpires.......still no rumors of mike neff moving anywhere, or even helping other dsr teams.

after 11 pages here's my take...
You have to have great respect for the son of the team owner to make sure his teammates all keep their rides instead of "daddy giving the seat to junior"....
I thought about that as I watched Tony walking through the crowds at the Gators....the only reason they didn't give him a Toyota was that he's not claiming official "retirement"....he had every other box ticked to qualify for that Legends tour....except maybe he's too young!
Hope you get a sponsor soon Tony

after 11 pages here's my take...
You have to have great respect for the son of the team owner to make sure his teammates all keep their rides instead of "daddy giving the seat to junior"....
I thought about that as I watched Tony walking through the crowds at the Gators....the only reason they didn't give him a Toyota was that he's not claiming official "retirement"....he had every other box ticked to qualify for that Legends tour....except maybe he's too young!
Hope you get a sponsor soon Tony
Not sure, but I believe the drivers bring the sponsorship,ie Matco - Antron, NAPA- Ron Capps.

Better late than never and for only 2 races, but Sarge is back and it will be a card card processing company. Will he go from Sarge to Charge?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back