Toliver at SIR (1 Viewer)

in fact, could jerry's trailer be the same trailer as the
white cap toyota, then was jerry's schick deal, now rockstar?
i remember the under awning lights on the schick trailer were the same
'hanging globe' metal halide or high pressure lamps as seen in these
test pics from SIR.
didn't the white cap and schick car both pit with J. head?
whatever, we'll see.

Mr. Toliver is official... Strong passes and great Arizona weather got him recertified 2 days ahead of schedule

ToliverTnTMonday35-1.jpg

Dale and crew put together a great piece that will definiately be a contender

ToliverTnTMonday22-2.jpg

The lines on the Solara body are pretty sweet- definiately has the angle to make the Murf chassis stick..

ToliverTnTMonday55-1.jpg

ToliverTnTMonday125.jpg

Note: One of the coolest things I noticed was the serial number stamped on the back of the body- Number 4 out of the mold..

ToliverTnTMonday63.jpg

Note: Kudos to the crew- I watched more than one full turnover within the time limit and they didn't seem to miss a trick..

ToliverTnTMonday97.jpg

View from the bosses seat.. I love this view..

ToliverTnTMonday134.jpg

Hope you all enjoyed the events of the past few days.. Thanks again to Jeff Diehl, Jerry, Dale & crew for their hospitality, and S.I.R. for being so damn close to my house!!!

ToliverTnTMonday71.jpg

ToliverTnTMonday81.jpg

ToliverTnTMonday80.jpg

ToliverTnTMonday110A.jpg

Thanks for the pics!!!!!

Isn't cool to see AA Dale back at the drags with a team??? That's pretty awesome.

I gotta say though, seeing Dale with a Miller Lite/DPR shirt on caught me offguard for a second!

Thanks for the pics!!!!!

Isn't cool to see AA Dale back at the drags with a team??? That's pretty awesome.

It's way cool seeing Dale back in the pits!

Martin, thanks for taking the time to bring us closer to such an historic occasion as the return of Jerry with Dale. This breathes new life into hope for drag racing in general.

That is the former White Cap, E-MOLA and Schick trailer. You guys should already know the connection between Head and Toliver. Think real hard.............

I can't tell you his name, but his initials are A.J. LOL

Alan

Thanks for the pics! Great to see everything's going well, Jerry's licensed, the car's running good and Dale is back at the track. I can't wait to see them run in competition. :D

Alan Rienhart, are you coming to Atlanta for the SoutherNat"ls ?

I hope you are, because I am going to make a point to meet you. You like stockers , right ? If I am correct, you used to use the line, "Stockers are way cool." right ?

Kenny
2894 L/SA

"Stockers ARE way Cool!"

Sure Joe,

Just blab it to everybody-:D :D LOL
And check your PM's please

Alan

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back