Toliver (1 Viewer)

I may not like the fact that its a toyota , but it sure is cool that dale armstrong will be crew chiefing again

I spoke tp Jeff Diehl last night and that was his car that was in Houston.(unless I totally misunderstood) They made a lot of changes and didn't get the car ready for Friday quaifying and you know the rest.
I'm not certain Toliver's license is still current.

I spoke tp Jeff Diehl last night and that was his car that was in Houston.(unless I totally misunderstood) They made a lot of changes and didn't get the car ready for Friday quaifying and you know the rest.
I'm not certain Toliver's license is still current.
John, both of those questions are answered...

HERE> 1320 TV

Toliver Testing in Tucson

Jerry will be testing in Tucson Thurs thru Wed...rig is here now

Well, I;ve done my share. I've bought enough "ROCK-STAR" in the last month to at least buy him a pair of slicks.:D

That was a good interview. I think it will be great to have him back out there, and everyone needs to stop and realize just how hard it is to get one of these deals up and running. The biggest thing Bernstain kept saying about his comeback was how much work was involved in building a new team from the ground up. Obviously it's a huge job.

Well, I;ve done my share. I've bought enough "ROCK-STAR" in the last month to at least buy him a pair of slicks.:D

Me too... and in my opinion, it tastes WAY better than Monster, which I have tried but won't buy again.

But, I don't like Dr Pepper either, so I am an outcast here in TX anyway!! :D

That is pure blasphemy there. How could you not like the sweet brown nectar of Texas as my wife calls it. :D

I have tried it, tried it and tried it again... and MAN..... I can eat teaspoons full of Vegemite before drinking 16oz of that NASTY 23 flavor potion. :D

Car number two?
A back up car?

Jeff Diehl and a car that is speculated to run IHRA events, but Diehl is a hot shoe, and I would guess, when the schedule permits, we could have "double vision" due to RockStar :D ... One Solara, one Celica, so I would ASSUME the info trading gets muddy due to the minor aero differences...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back