Toliver (1 Viewer)

I think I just heard Frey say that Jeff Deihl was driving for Jerry this weekend.

Evening guys. I just got home from the track. The team is there however I never saw Jerry so I dont know if he's there or not but the car never left the rig. It looked to me like they werent ready. Still putting parts together and such. Why you would drive to TX from CA to spectate I dont know. I also never saw Dale A. and I went by several times so maybe I'm blind, my wife already swears I'm deaf so who knows.

Guess someone should post a rumor about what Jerry's up-to and he will immediately react with a statement regarding what he's up to, lol. Don't understand the PR machine over there, or if there even is one. Jerry just reacts when we all guess (wrongly) about what he's doing rather than telling us before we go off the deep end.

possible that they just wanted to get teched at an official event and then test on monday???

COMPLETE SPECULATION.....I HAVE ABSOLUTELY 0 SOURCES SO DONT JUMP ON ME.....lol

Jerry started off behind the curve in getting a new car together. Ed and the crew have been thrashing their butts off trying to make this event but there were some body fitment issues and they are probably still trying to resolve them. I know how busy they have been so I have not wanted to bother Ed with a phone call just to see how far behind they are. The assumption that they will try to get the body teched and test if they do not get done in time to qualify is probably correct.

Roo

Jerry started off behind the curve in getting a new car together. Ed and the crew have been thrashing their butts off trying to make this event but there were some body fitment issues and they are probably still trying to resolve them. I know how busy they have been so I have not wanted to bother Ed with a phone call just to see how far behind they are. The assumption that they will try to get the body teched and test if they do not get done in time to qualify is probably correct.

Roo

Thanks Roo, I figured as much but wasnt sure. They were working hard every time I was bye there yesterday. Speaking of body issues, his body is different than Kalitta's by alot so it must be his old one I suppose correct? I'm glad JT is back, I have always been a fan of his. Now if we can just get Baca back.

Roo

Roo, are you saying these operations just don't go together overnite?:rolleyes:

Justin,
if Jerry has a different body to that of Kalitta it must be the old Celica that they used for the original press release at Pomona. The one that we put the tree into was a new Solara, same as Scott's.

Roo

Justin,
if Jerry has a different body to that of Kalitta it must be the old Celica that they used for the original press release at Pomona. The one that we put the tree into was a new Solara, same as Scott's.

Roo

so he does have a new body? Perhaps they're working on that in the trailer, and just wrapped the old one to put out as a display for the fans.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back