Tim and Kim Richards gone from DSR (1 Viewer)

Saw it on the broadcast last night, thought Gary Gerould did an outstanding job of interviewing Don, but no details forthcoming. Was shocked when I jumped on the Mater last night and not even a mention?

Is there no interest in what happened, or is there a gag order in place and I missed the memo? Would have loved to had an ear to the trailer and heard that conversation...

Saw it on the broadcast last night, thought Gary Gerould did an outstanding job of interviewing Don, but no details forthcoming. Was shocked when I jumped on the Mater last night and not even a mention?

Is there no interest in what happened, or is there a gag order in place and I missed the memo? Would have loved to had an ear to the trailer and heard that conversation...

There is a discussion going on in this thread: http://www.nitromater.com/nhra/30135-no-april-fool.html . I think the title might have something to do with why you didn't see it posted....lol

How about Terry Snyder? I know he was the assistant cc, but I am sure he's no dope. How about this being his big shot?

Don said he was surprised they quit. My theory (pure speculation) is that an butt-chewing was handed down over the DNQ and Tim said something along the lines of "...if you think it's easy, do it yourself!..." Don Shoe plays to win and he's gotten rid of guys for a whole lot less than a DNQ.

EDIT: Turns out I was wrong (no big surprise there...) and I tend to believe Don's side of the story that Tim and Kim didn't care enough to test on Monday after the DNQ. Too bad because I think they are very sharp people and could've learned something.

Last edited:
Don said he was surprised they quit. My theory (pure speculation) is that an butt-chewing was handed down over the DNQ and Tim said something along the lines of "...if you think it's easy, do it yourself!..." Don Shoe plays to win and he's gotten rid of guys for a whole lot less than a DNQ.

EDIT: Turns out I was wrong (no big surprise there...) and I tend to believe Don's side of the story that Tim and Kim didn't care enough to test on Monday after the DNQ. Too bad because I think they are very sharp people and could've learned something.

I tend to believe very little Don says.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back