TIGERFLOW Joins Palmer in Top Fuel Ranks (2 Viewers)

[coverattach=1]As Scott Palmer heads to Norwalk, OH for the Summit Racing Equipment Nationals, he’s got another partner on board for the race. After a personal phone call from Monroe Guest, VP of TIGERFLOW Systems, the company is backing the team for the rest of the 2009 season, starting with Norwalk. The team is looking forward to attending around 8 – 10 more races throughout the rest of the year.

2 years ago, it was Norwalk, OH where Palmer recorded his personal best ¼ mile e.t. of 4.57. Last year the team couldn’t make it to the race due to the required chassis update. This year, Palmer’s Top Fuel car will be joining several other members of the TIGERFLOW Racing family at the Norwalk Event. TIGERFLOW has been a longtime sportsman supporter, and they genuinely love drag racing.

According to Monroe Guest, “This is a really exciting race for us at TIGERFLOW Systems. It’s the perfect time for us to get involved with a Top Fuel team. Scott is one of the best guys around, and we’re glad to be supporters of his team.”

Scott adds, “It’s the perfect time for us to get involved with TIGERFLOW too. I’m glad to get back to my roots a bit, and rejoin some of the sportsman racers in representing a great business. And I’m glad that we can do this at Norwalk. 2 years ago was my first time at this track, and we were all really impressed. We ran career best e.t. and qualified 6th. It’s a great facility, a good track and we had a great time. Now we can share some of that with TIGERFLOW.”

In addition to TIGERFLOW systems, Palmer wants to make sure and give a special thanks to Keith Haney at Suburban Chevrolet in Claremore, Oklahoma.

“Monroe Guest and Marvin Yoder (of TIGERFLOW), Keith Haney (of Suburban Chevrolet), Bill Miller, Keith Goolsby (of Superlifts.com), NitroPlate, these are all guys that support us. We’re really looking forward to the weekend and representing everyone involved with our team!”

TIGERFLOWSystems, Inc., was founded to provide packaged pumping systems for Domestic water, Fire protection, HVAC and commercial water needs. TIGERFLOW will seek solutions through design expertise, technical know-how and sales support to meet the needs of the next generation of commercial building. Today, TIGERFLOW has an international depth with major commercial, military, process, fire protection, municipal and industrial site installations world-wide. We get the water from the ground floor to the top floor in high-rises.

Attachments

• DSB_6582.JPG
    DSB_6582.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 14
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back