TIGERFLOW Racing Ready to Rock-n-Race in Memphis (1 Viewer)

Millington, Tenn -- Tigerflow Racing Super Gas and Super Comp driver Tommy Phillips along with Top Sportsman driver Keith Haney are traveling to Memphis this weekend for the Division 4 South Central Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series. This event is the second event of six for the 2009 Division 4 drag racing season.

Phillips, who is only the ninth driver to accomplish a double-up winning weekend is looking to continue his hot streak for the year . "We've been on our game so far this year" Phillips said, "we're hoping this weekend that lady luck stays on our side and we can end up in the winner's circle again."

Haney, who debuted his 2009 Stroupe GXP in Dallas a couple of weekends ago is excited to return to the track. "We gathered some great data in Dallas" noted Haney, "although conditions are going to be much warmer, we think we'll be able to run even faster here in Memphis."

Last years Top Dragster Champion, Tigerflow Systems Executive Monroe Guest, will not have the opportunity to defend his title this year. "I sold my winning dragster in Las Vegas last year" Guest added. "We were hoping my new dragster was going to be complete by now, but due to unforeseen circumstances, the car is not ready yet. Until I am racing again, Marvin Yoder and I will be at every race to support our teams.

"This weekend isn't going to be as crazy as many of the other races since Memphis doesn't contest the Alcohol teams, so we'll really be able to spend quality time with Tommy Phillips and Keith Haney this weekend" continued Guest.

Tigerflow Systems, Inc., is a worldwide manufacturer of engineered packaged pumping systems. The company was founded in 1985 and provides pumping systems for the plumbing, commercial, municipal, fire protection, HVAC, heat transfer, hot water heating and landscape irrigation markets.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back