Shayne Lawson Wins TAD Wally in Gainesville (1 Viewer)

[coverattach=1]LODRS 2-2 Gainesville, Fla -- Rookie A/Fuel Driver Shayne Lawson raced his team's Tigerflow Systems sponsored Top Alcohol Dragster from the No. 2 qualified position to the winner's circle this past weekend in Gainesville, Florida in only his 11th full pull in the car. The dragster is a brand new 2009 Joe Monden race car that is owned by Todd Odom and tuned by Bill Reichert.

"My team did a phenomenal job this weekend" said Lawson. "They worked hard every round, during qualifying and eliminations, to insure that I had a great car to drive. I'm still in awe of the experience and have pinched myself over and over just to make sure that I'm not dreaming this."

"Our increments on every pass were very consistent, it really gave Bill a lot to work with in the tune up. Everything came together for us at this race and there are no words to describe how excited we are to get the car back in the shop, serviced and out to Houston next month."

"I can't thank my crew, Dad, Monroe Guest, Marvin Yoder, Bill Reichert and Todd Odom enough for the opportunity that has been brought together for me to drive this car."

Owner Todd Odom is very impressed with his new driver. "Shayne has taken to driving this car like a true veteran. There are still many things that will come up for him as a rookie, but he has a good handle on it and our goal is to become a car to be reckoned with for the 2009 drag racing season."

In addition, Tigerflow Systems owners Monroe Guest and Marvin Yoder are extremely proud of their young gun for his weekend accomplishment. "We made a commitment to Shayne for a three year partnership a year ago and to go out and prove his ability this quickly in a new car is just awesome for him and his team."

The Odom / Lawson Tigerflow Systems A/Fuel Team will next be racing March 27 to 29 at the 22nd annual O'Reilly Spring Nationals in Baytown, Texas.

Tigerflow Systems, Inc., is a worldwide manufacturer of engineered packaged pumping systems. The company was founded in 1985 and provides pumping systems for the plumbing, commercial, municipal, fire protection, HVAC, heat transfer, hot water heating and landscape irrigation markets.

For more information on Shayne Lawson or Tigerflow Systems, please log on to: Tigerflow

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back