Shayne lawson looking to gain more in gainesville (1 Viewer)

[coverattach=1]Gainesville, Fla. - The newly paired Tigerflow Systems A/Fuel Team of Todd Odom and Shayne Lawson are excited about the opportunity to race again this weekend at the second race of the Southeast Division, NHRA Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series Event.

Lawson, a rookie to the A/Fuel ranks, drove to a stellar performance of 5.384 in only his sixth lap ever, not only within the a/fuel class, but in Todd Odom's brand new 2009 Hadman dragster that had never been down the track.

"There has been a lot of team work to get this car together in the amount of time that we did" said Lawson. "My dad and I could only go to the shop in Texas a couple of weekends due to our work schedules. Todd Odom hired help to finish off some of the final fabrication that was required as well as several guys drove hundreds of miles to volunteer to get the car ready."

"Going out last weekend and only having one glitch with the linkage on the reverser and running as well as we did, I can't thank my whole team enough for all that they've done."

The Tigerflow Systems A/Fuel Team would also like to thank Bill Reichert for his continuing education and tuning of the car in addition to very special thanks to Monroe Guest and Marvin Yoder of Tigerflow Systems for their continued support.

Tigerflow Systems, Inc., is a worldwide manufacturer of engineered packaged pumping systems. The company was founded in 1985 and provides pumping systems for the plumbing, commercial, municipal, fire protection, HVAC, heat transfer, hot water heating and landscape irrigation markets.

The Southeast Division 2 NHRA Lucas Oil Series Event qualifying for Top Alcohol Dragster and Top Alcohol Funny Car qualifying sessions are scheduled for Saturday, February 21 at 3 and 6 p.m. Final Eliminations begin on Sunday for the Alcohol Class on Sunday, February 22, at 1 p.m.

For all the latest updates and racing results, log on to dracecentral.com presented by Summitracing.com 1-800-230-3030.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back