Tigerflow executive wins division 4 top dragster 2008 championship (1 Viewer)

[coverattach=1]Las Vegas -- If a racer could ever lay out their cards and pick how they want to complete their first season behind the wheel of a race car, there was no better choice for the Rookie season of Monroe Guest in his Tigerflow - Top Dragster. Guest, along with his business partner Marvin Yoder, are the Co-Executives of Tigerflow Systems based out of Tulsa, Oklahoma.

His passion has always been in racing as he started running sprint cars many years ago and hung up his helmet several years ago to raise his daughters. With both of his girls in college along with his wife Susan and their son Jack, Guest is back in racing and competes in a Tommy Phillips powered Top Dragster within the Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series in Division 4.

"This year has been a dream season for me" notes Guest. "I won my first Wally in Memphis earlier in the year and at every race, things have pieced together like a puzzle. From my reaction times down to the dial-in's, every piece of the puzzle came together at every race and we couldn't be happier".

"Unfortunately the rain came in on Sunday and I had to fly back home for business purposes, but for our first year out and to have won the championship, we are already looking forward to competing next year in Top Dragster, and hopefully, we'll be able to repeat our competition performance in the TigerFlow Top Dragster category.

Attachments

• MonroenewpaintT.D.1_303243.jpg
    MonroenewpaintT.D.1_303243.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 62
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back