Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ......... (1 Viewer)

I thought it got out of the grove and smoked... If that is the deal, why did Ashley take Capps out. NEXT SUBJECT. DSR races heads up and they proved it AGAIN today. Say what you will about Don, but diving is not something you can claim.

I thought it got out of the grove and smoked... If that is the deal, why did Ashley take Capps out. NEXT SUBJECT. DSR races heads up and they proved it AGAIN today. Say what you will about Don, but diving is not something you can claim.

+1 Although I wouldn't mind if the DSR cars want to take a dive or two to help the DPR car. You think Shoe would mind? :eek: :D

You guys totally missed my point.

In other words, the car has a problem with smoking the tires/poor runs, and a driver change didn't change anything.

You guys totally missed my point.

In other words, the car has a problem with smoking the tires/poor runs, and a driver change didn't change anything.
which problems are you talking about? like the problem of racing in the final
in indy?
i think you're off base on this one.

I got it Rob.

New driver..same results.

I for one am Glad Whit will hopefully get an opportunity with another team and I hope he kicks butt. Really would be funny if Whit still qualifies for the shoot out and Jack doesn't even with a 5 race headstart.

The only driver change that would have kept the car from smoking the tires:

fat8387scoo.jpg

last year it was the crew chief? and lee went packing! this year it's driver and whitt goes packing! whats left?:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back