The Real Unfinished Business (1 Viewer)

R.I.P. O.C.I.R.

Nitro Member
if these folks were around today, and unfinished business was for real= my pics would be tharp vs muldowney, and al vs. john. :oops:

Garlits VS Gwynn
Amato VS Ormsby

But I would have to say the REAL unfinished business would be..... Darrell Russell VS Scott Kalitta

In 2004 at the NHRA Sears Craftsman Nationals at Gateway International Raceway in St. Louis, he was competing in the second round of eliminations against Scott Kalitta when his dragster went out of control and crashed just past the finish line.

al and john, best 3 out of 5. min. 330 ft. burnouts. = packed house. if i recall the pomona fire dept. shut down ticket sales twice due to overcrowding back in the day. late 80's?????? now pacific raceway in seattle draws more fuel cars than the winternationals.

Great stuff. It was Oswald that was always the thorn in Bernstien's side.

Al Hofmann was awesome. I once walked up to him on the ropes with had a hand full of hero cards, and asked him to sign one of his for me. He looked at my hand and grabbed the John Force card and signed that one, then he gave me one of his and said, see if you can get him to sign that.

Tharp loved to get under Shirley's skin. He would were her T Shirts in the pits.

Great stuff. It was Oswald that was always the thorn in Bernstien's side.

Al Hofmann was awesome. I once walked up to him on the ropes with had a hand full of hero cards, and asked him to sign one of his for me. He looked at my hand and grabbed the John Force card and signed that one, then he gave me one of his and said, see if you can get him to sign that.

Tharp loved to get under Shirley's skin. He would were her T Shirts in the pits.

So....did John sign it? :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back