The new house picture picture thread! (1 Viewer)

HEMI6point1

Nitro Member
The new house picture thread!

Oh, now that we're been in this house for a month, though I would share with you some pictures. This will probably span 5 or 6 initial posts by me.

Let's just say the difference between now and when we closed was night and day. We added hurricane shutters, changed the flooring, and basically made it a much better house. Still on the agenda once we build up funds is to widen the driveway, add a dishwasher and get new toilets (they still work fine, but they're a bit too low).

P1040342.jpg

The front. White house + bright sun = a little over exposed.

P1040344.jpg

A closer look at the shutters...

P1040343.jpg

A closer look at the front porch.

P1040345.jpg

A shot from outside where my office is. It used to be a carport.

Last edited:
P1040349.jpg

A pic of the huge florida room.

Now for the interior shots...

P1040352.jpg

The main entertainment unit.

P1040353.jpg

One of the lamp tables....

P1040354.jpg

Where the electric fireplace is.

P1040366.jpg

Shot 2 of the florida room.

P1040367.jpg

The utility room, which leads to....

P1040368.jpg

Sam's secret layer! Aka my office. BTW I blacked out the autographed picture of a model that she sent me after a won a contest. Although she isn't naked, you never know who might be offended....

BTW, the person in the picture above my stereo is my dad back in the day.

P1040369.jpg

Pic 1 of my dad's trophies.

BTW, in case you're wondering my dad raced a '70 Chevelle SS in Heavy Eliminator which I think is now part of stock.

P1040370.jpg

Pic 2 of my dad's trophies.

P1040374.jpg

A poster of my favorite guitar hero and on my door, 5 of my favorite pics of a model who made me like UK models better than American models. All clothed, by the way.

P1040371.jpg

An autographed poster of Big.

P1040372.jpg

My rock n' roll collection.

P1040376.jpg

My "credentials."

P1040377.jpg

See that pipe back there? The dryer exhaust used to exit right into my office in a little basket-like thing. When the dryer was on, it made my office like a sauna. Well we had a guy come in and build a PVC pipe system routing the exhaust up to the attic and then outside. Much better.

Finally, I'm going to link to 2 more pics. This is a collage of pictures I call "Cars and Girls: a great combination" and it made my drab closet door much nicer. Although NONE of the models (All UK) are naked, like I said before you never know who might get offended.

Banner: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/sld72382/P1040341.jpg

Main collage: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/sld72382/P1040336.jpg

Oh, now that we're been in this house for a month, though I would share with you some pictures. This will probably span 5 or 6 initial posts by me.

That is a cool lookin' pad!

One thing that needs to change (IMO) is the shutter color. Light blue is not getting it done... :p other than that, how is the lawn and landscaping? We need more picts!! :D

Looks like a mighty sweet property.

Do we need to start a 'Mater property and shop thread?

EDB

The lawn and landscaping get done by the association, and they do a pretty good job.

As far as the shutters, they're there for decoration and my mom likes them. I have learned to never go against her. :p

BTW, the flooring looks like hardwood but is really laminate. Really nice and far better then carpeting in our rental. I was constantly going through box after box of Kleenex's, now I hardly have to use them.

Last edited:
Very Nice Samuel!

I was wondering how that process was going for you...

Thanks for posting pictures of the Florida Room. ;)

Also, nice antique-y looking bureaus and fireplace. Almost looks real in pictures.

MOW THE LAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice! Now tell us about your rock and roll collection?

Nice presentation Sam. Glad things are going well.

Lots of work..but well worth it.

Good job.

MOW THE LAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice! Now tell us about your rock and roll collection?

Some artists in my collection are:

AC/DC, the Beatles, the Beach Boys, Pat Benatar, Boston, Eric Clapton, The Guess Who, Deep Purple, John Fogerty, Billy Joel, Jimmy Hendrix, Jonny Lang, B.B. King, Led Zeppelin, Stevie Nicks, Fleetwood Mac, Shannon Curfman, RUSH, the Donnas, Van Halen, Joe Satriani, Stu Hamm, ZZ Top, Steve Vai, Meat Loaf, Eric Sardinas, STYX, The Darkness, Metallica, Whitesnake, Lita Ford, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Jimmie Vaughan, plus many others I can't think of right now.

OR, Dolly Parton. What is this new generation thinking these days????? :p

I saw Johnny Lang on the list. It was once believed he was going to be the next SRV, what a disappointnment.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back