The End Nitro Drag Racing????? (1 Viewer)

Good point Chris, I thought that myself. Otherwise why are we seeing Torco and Skullgear on as many cars as we do? Evan I can't remember ever seeing a sponsor helping out nearly the Racers you do. At Indy I heard some person I didn't know say "My God Another Torco car?" I thought to myself "I'm glad he's spending it on the Racers!"

For the love of the sport and having fun with the people we sponsor. Trust me- I dont make money off t-shirts and others to even support one team its the love of Drag racing. Thanks Evan.

For the love of the sport and having fun with the people we sponsor. Trust me- I dont make money off t-shirts and others to even support one team its the love of Drag racing. Thanks Evan.

Kind of nice to see someone involved in a sport because of the love of it, not simply because of financial gain. I think you see a lot of this throughout drag racing and to me it is one the biggest advantages it has over other forms of motorsports. I don't think I am the only one that is getting sick of seeing drivers and sponsors jumping from one series to another just because it seems to be where the money is at the moment, i.e. Miller Brewing, open wheel racers to NASCAR, etc. Drag racers and its fans are a very loyal and dedicated group who are very loyal and supportive towards their sport. Evan Knoll, in my opinion, is a drag racer first, a sponsor second. That is a very good thing for drag racing.

I've said countless times that if it weren't for people like Evan Knoll, Forrest Lucas, Connie Kalitta, Don Schumacher, and the other Multi-Millionaires who keep this sport afloat It would be on life support. Yet these very people constantly take potshots over the fact they have the very resources they do. They do it for Love of the Sport, period! Can anyone imagine how much $$$ Connie Kalitta's thrown into this sport over the years? It would probably fund a huge Corporation.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Evan I'm glad you are around as I would hate to be alone as the biggest Drag Racing Addict around.
That said I think theirs plenty of room left at the top for more Addicts like you!
I hear you on not talking about things that go bang but we are at risk and without going back to a agra economy or a police state there's not much we can do to protect that propane tank except use those dirty old intercepts to find the perps before they can do the business.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back