Thank You for Attending... (1 Viewer)

Maybe people from SW would be at ahh over beauty of the NW, best background picture of any Drag Strip Seattle WA. , Mt. McKinney.
I lived two miles from the track in Covington Washington, you all know as Kent or Seattle, I raced there for 25 years, back then it was called Seattle International Raceway or SIR .I moved back to San Clemente after I lived in the Seattle area for over 25 years. Get a clue .

Last edited:
As for making nhra out to be a joke? Hardley, I do more to promote nhra drag racing on a daily bassis that anyone involved in this thread has done in they entire life.

You have No idea who you are talking to, do you?

My point is people who make NHRA out to be some Big agency out to ruin the lives of the racers or fans is just BS.

My point is people who make NHRA out to be some Big agency out to ruin the lives of the racers or fans is just BS.

Frankly couldn't possibly care less.

My point was, and still is, that the sanctioning body has a responsibility to promote the sport in all the best ways possible. They announce, quite aggressively, that they will apply legal pressure if you share photos, videos, descriptions, etc. when in fact they should do quite the opposite.

Your point, on the other hand, is that they are a bunch of clowns who couldn't find their butt with both hands, are a Mickey Mouse operation operating out of a garage, and not only shouldn't we not worry about any kind of legal threat, but you are somehow way cooler than everyone else. Congrats.

My point was, and still is, that the sanctioning body has a responsibility to promote the sport in all the best ways possible. They announce, quite aggressively, that they will apply legal pressure if you share photos, videos, descriptions, etc. when in fact they should do quite the opposite.

Your point, on the other hand, is that they are a bunch of clowns who couldn't find their butt with both hands, are a Mickey Mouse operation operating out of a garage, and not only shouldn't we not worry about any kind of legal threat, but you are somehow way cooler than everyone else. Congrats.

I never said anything of the sort.

You are an idiot.

You guys crack me up you all act like nhra is some big government agency like the CIA or FBI, or some big corporate giant, like Microsoft or JP Morgan Chase bank.

Its Not, in fact the offices are in a modest little buisness park in the industrial area of Glendora, no ivory tower, no lawers offices, no R&D studio , or chassis design shops, No wind tunnels, or dynos , just a little maybe 8K square foot corner of a building with a half dozen small offices. and a warehouse where all the t-shirts, jackets, coffee cups and toy cars and other nhra "licenced mechandise" are stored , National Dragster is in the same little complex in an even smaller suite across the parking lot.

Not the big corporate giant you guys have it hyped up to be.

This IS what I said.

The point is to show just how lame you and you're original post was and how you are portraying NHRA as some evile law group out to blacken the eye of auto racing in general. and How Backward you feeel NHRA is by not realizing the people in the stands have instant social media in they're hands.

And my point was, no in fact it is a 25,000 sq ft building, that NHRA owns the whole building, with far more than 6 offices, and yes, they do have an in house legal team.

I never once implied they were the CIA, only that, to quote the internet, with respect to social media they are "doing it wrong".

I was pointing out just how down the earth NHRA is ,you are the idiot on here bashing with this idotic thread.

I was pointing out just how down the earth NHRA is ,you are the idiot on here bashing with this idotic thread.

Got it. So you think the best course of action, to get all the kids engaged these days, is to threaten them with legal action if they share their enthusiasm for the sport in the way they do all day, every day. That worked so well for the music business, after all...

Got it. So you think the best course of action, to get all the kids engaged these days, is to threaten them with legal action if they share their enthusiasm for the sport in the way they do all day, every day. That worked so well for the music business, after all...

Like I said ......you are an idiot.

First try the "don't you know who I am?" bit, then when that doesn't work, call the other guy an idiot.

Are we in high school?

As for making nhra out to be a joke? Hardley, I do more to promote nhra drag racing on a daily bassis that anyone involved in this thread has done in they entire life.

You're right Larry I don't know you and I meant no ill feeling towards you or anyone from SW. And I don't believe anyone on mater thinks NHRA is out to ruin everyone's lives. I have been involve with Drag Racing for 45 years and with NHRA for the last 30, all we are asking is NHRA be operated as a not for profit organization it claims to be. The organization is in a rut and it needs fresh people and fresh ideas to pull it out.

Larry you need to calm down, all of our goals end up shooting for the same thing. The best automotive sport in the world Drag Racing.

Last edited:
Recently at the Oscars, Ellen was having some fun with some fellow celebrities. She went to take a group selfie and it wasn't going to work. An actor whose name doesn't matter said hey Ill take it. She handed the camera to him and he took the group picture. It went viral in seconds and was the number one picture ever on twitter.....the next day it was reported that gave him the copyright on the #1 picture. NHRA is absolutely silly to claim copyright. If they don't want horrible pictures then don't let people gain access in this day and age.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back