Text message 46645--Google (1 Viewer)

Jenn

Nitro Member
My buddy came into the shop today and she told me about 46645 on the cell phones. You can text message something like "Gas stations in 87068" and it'll text you back with all the gas stations in the area.

I did it for Catholic churches since my VZNavigator doesn't seem to find Churches that don't relate to chicken and found all the churches within a 12 mile radius.

I also came across a word I didn't recognize and I sent it "What is "What is ___" and it sent me the definition

Interesting. Google also a free 411 service too. Dial 1-800-GOOG411 and you can get free directory assistance instead of being charged for it by your provider.

My buddy came into the shop today and she told me about 46645 on the cell phones. You can text message something like "Gas stations in 87068" and it'll text you back with all the gas stations in the area.

I did it for Catholic churches since my VZNavigator doesn't seem to find Churches that don't relate to chicken and found all the churches within a 12 mile radius.

I also came across a word I didn't recognize and I sent it "What is "What is ___" and it sent me the definition
I can usually find that kind of info with my Garmin Street Pilot, but I don't take that with me everywhere, especially when traveling to events that are close or I already know my way around the area.

It looks like I might finally have to learn how to text message on a cell phone. :eek: If you're gonna be at Bandimere this weekend, will you show me how Jenn?

I can usually find that kind of info with my Garmin Street Pilot, but I don't take that with me everywhere, especially when traveling to events that are close or I already know my way around the area.

It looks like I might finally have to learn how to text message on a cell phone. :eek: If you're gonna be at Bandimere this weekend, will you show me how Jenn?

We are planning on loading up tonight!

We downloaded that VZNavigator after considering buying a TomTom, but decided to try it for 9.99 a month, he likes it, other than it not finding churches.

I use 1800 tex tSOS all the time to find out where I'm at.
Real handy on Sat. night !

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back