Terry Haddock Fire (1 Viewer)

That's the problem with the sand trap: Safari vehicles can't drive on it. Imagine if Terry was upside-down and on fire in the trap.

I think he goes back and forth, I’m thinking depending on who is renting which car from him.

That really sucks, especially for a low-buck racer. I hate to see that happen to anybody.

He's always said that he prefers driving a funny car. He went to Top Fuel a few years back because he could usually make the fields, where the funny car fields were always stout. This year he's been able to rent his dragster most of the season and got a new funny car. It's a shame what happened Friday , that's a huge set back.

He's always said that he prefers driving a funny car. He went to Top Fuel a few years back because he could usually make the fields, where the funny car fields were always stout. This year he's been able to rent his dragster most of the season and got a new funny car. It's a shame what happened Friday , that's a huge set back.

What team is running his dragster?

His funny car really had some good early numbers. He ran 4.0’s last time out and was on pace for a 3 second run before it spun down track. I hope he keeps with it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back