Team CSK (1 Viewer)

Is that an official Mater shirt? or what?
Uhhhhh...it'll be a Sharpie enhanced model, Eric. NitroMater T-shirts is not a pleasant subject here. There have been several people try and step up to have it done..but it's never panned out for reasons I don't know.

Uhhhhh...it'll be a Sharpie enhanced model, Eric. NitroMater T-shirts is not a pleasant subject here. There have been several people try and step up to have it done..but it's never panned out for reasons I don't know.
That was part of the joke (albeit a bad one...). I didn't want to detour the thread.
I will keep an eye out for you, and try to track down Mike.

Scott, how did we miss you? LOL
Randy, great job. Congrats on the superb runs. OH, AND THE WIN!!!!! Very cool. I am trying to upload pics now as I am going to bed. I got to the track about 10am, and left well after midnight with the delays in the Pro session. It was a blast and then some.
It was cool meeting Mike and hanging out with David and his son for a while.
Thank you Randy for your knowledge, insight and watching you with the fans. You are what this sport should be about!!!
Congrats to Mike Strausburg and Jeff Arend.

If Milan would've been called two hours earlier, I definitely would've hauled ass to Cordova.

By the way, anybody have the results and times?

Strasburg ran 4.72 for the best in TF and Arend ran 5.03 for quick in FC....Dan Wilkerson reset the alcohol FC record with a 5.72 at like 252 and some change

it was good to meet Eric and David...i'm glad you guys were able to find me since i wasnt where i said i was gonna be for most of the day :p

Last edited:
Scott were you the one taking pictures while the nitro jars were being filled? If so i was the guy videoing behind you..lol Ohh and i seen the Mater written on a shirt was that you David?

Yes it was, Shane...

Great memories this weekend..my kid (Sam) was just pumped when Randy's crew spent about 20 min explaining all sorts of safety gear, what the buttons were for, etc. I told Eric he learned more in that time than anything I could say..LOL

Yeah you cant beat rapids crew..They are some awsome people...Earlier this year I lost my son at the track(not realy lost him just wasnt sure whos car he was trying to get in) only to find him hanging with randys boy in there pits..lol

Troy Martin who owns the Chi Town Hustler was kind enough to let my wife hop in it for some photos...(She looks about 12 but is really 24..lol)

ASIDSC04353.JPG

ASIDSC04352.JPG

Ya Mike wasn't where he was supposed to be because he was up in the tower announcing and swapping lies with Bret Keptner and T-Bone! :D

I had a great time and it was cool meeting or seeing everyone again. Got to chat with Del and Jeff both up in the lanes. Both have run Fiats before! :cool:

Rapid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back