Tasca's new car (1 Viewer)

Alan, Alan, Alan. Just expressing an interesting thought. It would be nice to see an unexpected change pull up to the burnout box.

Eric,
Not arguing. Just being conversational. Would it be cool? Sure. But why would anybody do it if they want to win? Morgan turning on headlights didn't cost him any performance. The Pro Stock front end had stock headlights, so it was just a matter of running a couple of wires. I thought it was cool. (Full disclosure, I was also in on the conversation to make it happen in the first place)

Alan

Force and Goose both ran the C4 Vette bodies in the ‘80s, I thought they were great looking cars.

Never seen that before. Did this run overseas?
No, stateside on the match-race circuit. Brent and Vicky Fanning. 'Udder Nonsense Racing'. Quite the character; dumped cow turds out'a the chute-pack on his "big-show" car and got in all sorts of trouble with the NHRA.

I think the last Vette FC body was Scotty Cannon circa '98 or '99 ... also known as 20 years ago !!!
I remember Jim Epler had a pretty nasty fire in Seattle with his C5 corvette in 1999 and shredded another body in Sonoma the next week. He skipped Brainerd and then debuted in a firebird WWF team car at Indy with Jerry Toliver. I forgot about Scotty running the vette. I checked in the DRC archives, and it looks like he ran it from Indy thru Dallas that year, then ended the season with a firebird in Houston, and a Camaro in Pomona.

No, stateside on the match-race circuit. Brent and Vicky Fanning. 'Udder Nonsense Racing'. Quite the character; dumped cow turds out'a the chute-pack on his "big-show" car and got in all sorts of trouble with the NHRA.
Right before the Big Bud Shootout final if I remember correctly, Larry Minor about popped a vein out of his head.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back