Tasca/Wilkerson (1 Viewer)

BrianT

Nitro Member
Anybody know what happened to the Tasca/Wilkerson arrangement?

I know they weren't partners but wonder what happened to their arrangement.

Anybody know what happened to the Tasca/Wilkerson arrangement? know they weren't partners but wonder what happened to their arrangement.

I believe Tasca has converted over to the "Ford" Boss motor from JFR, possibly leaving Tim on his own. Whatever the arrangement is now, it certainly didn't hurt Wilk today!

in his post win interview, Wilk mentioned that Cunningham and someone else from Tasca team had been down helping between rounds

I would bet that since Tasca went to he "Blue " motor there are alot of parts that might have made their way to Tim also... i would think..

Anybody know what happened to the Tasca/Wilkerson arrangement?

I know they weren't partners but wonder what happened to their arrangement.

I remember Tim saying a few races ago that their tuning alliance was over but they would still help each other out.

The Wilkerson hospitality awning attaches to Tasca's trailer so they will still pit together at the events where LRS guests come.

I remember Tim saying a few races ago that their tuning alliance was over but they would still help each other out.

The Wilkerson hospitality awning attaches to Tasca's trailer so they will still pit together at the events where LRS guests come.

OK. My memory is getting bad so correct me if I am wrong. I seem to remember that NHRA would not allow a hospitality area for a "one car team". Anyone else remember that? That is why there were some "teams" or alliances formed.....................

OK. My memory is getting bad so correct me if I am wrong. I seem to remember that NHRA would not allow a hospitality area for a "one car team". Anyone else remember that? That is why there were some "teams" or alliances formed.....................

plenty of hospitality @ bernstein compound.
never been a bernstein lover or hater but lately favoring more so as they
continue to go it alone - can't imagine kenny hasn't been approached.

If you have money you can have hospitality if your a single or four man team. You have to rent the spot from NHRA.

If you have money you can have hospitality if your a single or four man team. You have to rent the spot from NHRA.

Maybe it was a money deal. At one point Snake and Wilk went together. I think at that time Bernstein had the funny.....
Like I said, my memory is going
Like I said, my memory is going :D

Any one can have a hospitality area. Some of the smaller budget teams that are only doing hospitality a few races a year will hire a tent company to come in and set up a tent with chairs and tables. That is a lot cheaper then having a half million dollar hospitality trailer.

I thought the alliance ended when the "One Ford" initiative was announced.

FORD?S ANNOUNCEMENT: WHAT ABOUT WILK?

Thanks for bringing this up again and providing the link to this article. I totally missed this...probably cuz I was at the 4-Wide race in Charlotte and not reading about it online. :D

I was reading here are there about the alliance kinda being changed or possibly over but never knew that it had been formally announced like this during the 4-Wide race in Charlotte.

Looks like it hasn't hurt Wilk at all as he has really been HOT lately, 2 finals in last two races. Go Wilk!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back