Wilkerson pit layout and Tasca (1 Viewer)

flapjack

Staff member
Nitro Member
Wilkerson used to have this hospitality area set up next to one of Tasca's trailers - the awning of it was hung off of Tasca car trailer. But now that Tasca isn't going to be out there, or make a full pull (we're still waiting to hear about that), what is Wilkerson going to do? Anyone see his pit setup? It would be cool to see the two of the team up, solidify the working relationship they had before Tasca was allowed to use the BOSS 500/Chevy/whatever it is now.

Last edited:
Bob's a funny guy. The next race after Rush's induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, I walked up to him in Wilkerson's pit and just started babbling "blah blah blah, blah. blah? blah blah." He immediately got the reference and answered in kind. I have his email, I should drop him a line..

His awning was hung off of Terry McMillen's trailer. I never noticed it off of Tasca's and we thought it was strange to hang it off of another team's trailer.

Wilkerson used to have this hospitality area set up next to one of Tasca's trailers - the awning of it was hung off of Tasca car trailer. But now that Tasca isn't going to be out there, or make a full pull (we're still waiting to hear about that), what is Wilkerson going to do? Anyone see his pit setup? It would be cool to see the two of the team up, solidify the working relationship they had before Tasca was allowed to use the BOSS 500/Chevy/whatever it is now.
Call it what it is a Hemi!

Spec. Fuel Motor, Aftermarket, No OEM, One Size/Type Fits All...

There are thousands of Chevys and fords out there with out oem factory parts that still get called Chevys and fords.

Nobody says they have a big block dart or a small block Brodix, they say they have a big block chev or a small block chev. Yet call a fuel motor a hemi and there's a big outcry

There's been many different hemi combustion chamber heads made by many different manufactures for engines not chrysler hemis. As far back as I think 1908 in europe.

There's been many different hemi combustion chamber heads made by many different manufactures for engines not chrysler hemis. As far back as I think 1908 in europe.

Yes correct but in this instance we can assume that when the word hemi is used it is used in reference to the Chrysler stuff

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back