Tasca Officially Going Nitro (1 Viewer)

Re: Tasca Offically Going Nitro

Congratulations to the Tasca Family. Best of luck you guys!!!

I thinks its totally cool, but..... in all the Ford talk in the article, (which I do like...) Bob didn't say anthing about the new Ford/Force Fuel Engine Program - Just the Body :confused:

Another Ford BILLBOARD powered by a CHRYSLER Powerplant !!!!:):p:eek:

Nope it's a spec motor mandated... Not run by choice... nor what Ford and JFR wanted to build... But then, buy an Elephant in anything MoPar builds today...

d'kid
long time MoPar owner that now drives a 'Stang

Can we PLEASE lay this one to rest.

My god I've been hearing this longer than I have heard
people talking about the Wayne county break in.

It's something about the Dodge guys that they can't drop it.:D

Last edited:

If its Ford it aut to be Ford under the hood, washing ya feet wit ya socks on:eek: ain't nobody got no gonads any mo! suits and money rule tha world cept in Bama:D

just got our new charcoal barrell in tha house!!

Fire up tha burners Fuzz-Ball, Well E's drunk again

Bama Boyz;)

Can we PLEASE lay this one to rest.

My god I've been hearing this longer than I have heard
people talking about the Wayne county break in.

It's something about the Dodge guys that they can't drop it.:D

wayne county break in? when did this happen? ;) oooo you mean when they got caught breaking into Gene Fulton's shop:D

Woo Hoo! Another Mustang being represented!
tasca.jpg

And I personally look at it like this - at least the Mustangs (and Dodge Chargers for that matter) in FC are somewhat representative of what a person can go buy at the dealership, i.e. V8/rear drive. How many other FC representations can make that claim?

I think it's great to see a Tasca Ford nitro funny car again.As a kid the first funny car I ever saw was the old "mystery 8" Mustang.

congrats to team tasca! im still shocked that bob the 3rd didnt get the seat over zippy. but he will do well.

He didn't want the seat. He wanted to do his own deal. Can't fault him for that. :)

This is the car that made me a funny car fan for life. In '69 as a small kid I watched the Tasca Super Boss Mustang driven by Bill Lawton at Connecticut dragway in a Ford vs Chevy funny car event. I was so excited at the time I was shak'n.

Woo Hoo! Another Mustang being represented!
tasca.jpg

And I personally look at it like this - at least the Mustangs (and Dodge Chargers for that matter) in FC are somewhat representative of what a person can go buy at the dealership, i.e. V8/rear drive. How many other FC representations can make that claim?

Anyone know when and where the picture of the red Mustang was taken?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back