T/F CANOPY REMOVAL (1 Viewer)

Looks to me like the wicker bill deflects it MORE into the hat? 037-TonySchumacher-Saturday-Gainesville-1_web-.jpg

Don Garlits once stated that one of the most (potentially) dangerous incidents that every happened to him was when a big beetle hit his visor, right in the traps at 260mph, shattering it, hitting his forehead and knocking him unconscious for a couple of seconds. Betcha he'd be running a canopy today if he were still competing.

Comp Plus has posted that a major T/F team is removing the canopy from their car. Reason: too much weight. Car should be racing this weekend without the canopy. I would guess it's the Force team. I don't see DSR who developed the canopy would take it off.
Looks like it was just a rumor.

if fernando alanso decided to try drag racing, which cockpit would he choose? fc or tf? .......open wheel of course!;) ......and in a dsr enclosed cockpit.
in all seriousness. somebody should get one of these 'other' drivers to take a few laps in a fuel car. (tony stewart)

if fernando alanso decided to try drag racing, which cockpit would he choose? fc or tf? .......open wheel of course!;) ......and in a dsr enclosed cockpit.
in all seriousness. somebody should get one of these 'other' drivers to take a few laps in a fuel car. (tony stewart)
I used to watch 'Inside Nextel Cup'. It was a very entertaining, freewheeling NASCAR show featuring Michael Waltrip, Kenny Schrader, and Johnny Benson (as well as a few others over the years). They interviewed John Andretti on one episode, and the three panel members just wanted to talk about his Top Fuel ride.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back