T/F CANOPY REMOVAL (1 Viewer)

Dragracer

Nitro Member
Comp Plus has posted that a major T/F team is removing the canopy from their car. Reason: too much weight. Car should be racing this weekend without the canopy. I would guess it's the Force team. I don't see DSR who developed the canopy would take it off.

Comp Plus has posted that a major T/F team is removing the canopy from their car. Reason: too much weight. Car should be racing this weekend without the canopy. I would guess it's the Force team. I don't see DSR who developed the canopy would take it off.

I know not everyone is sold on them but I hate to hear that.

Blows my mind that a car with 10-11,000 HP is affected by that small amount of weight. I think they add 20-25 pounds? But, I guess that’s why I’m not a high priced tuner, lol.
iam with you.its more about clutches than wight .iam shocked that john would let grubby take it off,that car was fast with alan johnson and crew

Austin Prock is my guess. They had the canopy out of the car on Sunday afternoon, I assumed it was just for routine maintenance and it may have been.

I AGREE...THINK ITS FORCE....BUT....FOR AS MUCH AS JOHN IS INTO SAFETY WITH EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED...IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE....I WOULD PREFER THE CANOPY....HELL....I COULD STAND TO LOOSE 20 POUNDS ANYWAYS....JUST SAYIN....

I AGREE...THINK ITS FORCE....BUT....FOR AS MUCH AS JOHN IS INTO SAFETY WITH EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED...IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE....I WOULD PREFER THE CANOPY....HELL....I COULD STAND TO LOOSE 20 POUNDS ANYWAYS....JUST SAYIN....
Maybe its a trial run??

i was told a couple years ago that John Forces wife was the one that INSISTED on a canopy for Britney so my guess would be Austin Procks car will be without a canopy.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back