Supra Pro Mod (1 Viewer)

1.jpg
2.jpg

Sorry, but no. And I say this as a Toyota fan!
The new Toyota Supra Funny Car showed how it should be done. This Pro Mod is literally just a Camaro with badge and head light stickers. They didn't even bother to make the grill accurate, it actually looks more like a Camry.

Edit: OK...this is bothering me. They're Camry stickers. Did they mean Camry instead of Supra? Image of 2022 Camry headlights for reference.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 9.26.19 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 9.26.19 AM.png
    111 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Come on guys, it's not like the F/C, PS bodies are that accurate. Hell Force ran a Ford wrapped as a Camaro. In PS they added windshield decals so you knew what model the car was supposed to be.
As is always stated her stop whining and be glad someone put up big money to do something different and add a car to the count.

Come on guys, it's not like the F/C, PS bodies are that accurate. Hell Force ran a Ford wrapped as a Camaro. In PS they added windshield decals so you knew what model the car was supposed to be.
As is always stated her stop whining and be glad someone put up big money to do something different and add a car to the count.
The new Toyota Supra Funny Car is actually really good. It follows a lot of the lines of the road car.
I believe the article got it wrong by writing Supra instead of Camry. Regardless, this isn’t anymore big money than any other Camaro Pro Mod. It’s just a sticker job.

Ya know, looking at the video Carl posted, that car kinda does look like a Camero..... Whatever, 5.65 & 262 with a 6 banger..... !!!!!!! I have always loved seeing 6 bangers at the drags. The Chrysler Slant 6 was one of my favorites. Interesting that straight 6 engines are kinda making a comeback. "Chrysler" will be introducing a high HP straight 6 that might replace the Hemi in their cars, according to what I've read. The Supra has that BMW straight 6. Etc etc. Remember Clifford Performance? Motto was "6 = 8".

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back