Big inch turbo motors in Pro Mod on alky (1 Viewer)

Joe said, " If you think Turbo anything's gonna replace Nitro your naive."

In my last post, I wrote, "I think it's all moot, because NHRA will sell the farm before they enact another nitro ban. Again, that's just my opinion, but I think it's probably true."

Does that sound like somebody who thinks that nitro is on its way out?

Maybe you need to go back and read that again.

Is there a typo in your sig line?

The funny thing about these cost discusions is people were worried about cost in the 60's and again in the 70's then the 80's 90's and so on , reading old article I don't think there has been a time in drag racings history where costs hasn't been considered a problem .

Really? You ever been and watched an outlaw 10.5 car or true 10.5 car with that kinda power from a pair of turbos? Man if those cars dont give you an adrenaline rush somethings wrong.

YouTube - Eric Dillard Wheelie at Atlanta Dragway

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=46784604
How about our Stock Suspension, 3300lb Outlaw Radial street tire cars?
We have 2 now, that have run in the mid 6.90's.. One went 216mph, and the other one went 223mph.. One [the quickest one at 6.94] has a 450 cubic inch SBF, the other has a 632" BBC.. Both have twin turbos and extremely good power management...
Denny Savage

Hey Denny, I enjoy reading your posts over on another board. Are you driving any of these fast door cars? And why the heck hasn't someone plugged you into a nostagia FC seat yet? There's a nice looking one that's got your name on it...(literally, and you're obviously aware of it)

Hey Denny, I enjoy reading your posts over on another board. Are you driving any of these fast door cars? And why the heck hasn't someone plugged you into a nostagia FC seat yet? There's a nice looking one that's got your name on it...(literally, and you're obviously aware of it)
Not very often.. Do some testing now and then.. I'm wraped up in the power management end of these things mostly.. As far as the nostalgia thing, I'd love to, but I'm on a very limited budget in my retirement, and just cant afford the travel, or I would.. Especially the one with my name on it...
Denny

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back