Another Turbo Pro Mod Coming (1 Viewer)

Nice! I'm a big fan of turbo cars, having owned a turbo street car for the past 23 years.
I love the sound they make.

Brad finished qualifying with class best ET and speed at 5.804 - 253.75.

Incredible!

Brad broke after the second round and couldn't answer the call for the semi's. Really sucks. The car was running so well.

Something happened on Brad's 5.80 pass, his MPH was down, if it stayed together, it would have been a 5.7X for sure.

Dillard's car is painted. It looks very nice.

Something happened on Brad's 5.80 pass, his MPH was down, if it stayed together, it would have been a 5.7X for sure.

Dillard's car is painted. It looks very nice.

That would have been incredible. Yeah, 13 mph slower is definitely odd. Hopefully, we see a 5.7x from them in Vegas.

Eric's car is painted now? Nice! Looked like it was still in primer on Saturday?

One thing I've noticed over the last couple of weeks... and this weekend again... on the 5.841 the car only ran 240.89 that was q1, q2 the car only went 5.901 but at 253.75, the 5.804 in q3 was at 247.75....
The car is doing the 'Back Half' in about 1.8 front half is low 4.0's
rd 1 on Sunday 6.04 199.20 (run that Hurt the car)
rd 2 on Sunday 6.189 237.63 (run that killed it)

d'kid

That would have been incredible. Yeah, 13 mph slower is definitely odd. Hopefully, we see a 5.7x from them in Vegas.

Eric's car is painted now? Nice! Looked like it was still in primer on Saturday?

Remember...a lot of great passes end that way. The reason the Motor hurt itself was because the Tuneup was on Kill! I couldn't count the number of Killer low numbers a car has run, only to see the motor fall off hard around 1000-1100 ft.

That was a great testing video. Worth the 10 minutes... The turbos are just plain awesome.

Remember...a lot of great passes end that way. The reason the Motor hurt itself was because the Tuneup was on Kill! I couldn't count the number of Killer low numbers a car has run, only to see the motor fall off hard around 1000-1100 ft.

I really hope the conditions are great in Vegas. I would love to see the car hold together for a 5.7x pass. These cars are always running on such a fine line between a record run and killing the engine. A ~5.78 pass at 260 would be a great thing to see before the end of the year!

I really hope the conditions are great in Vegas. I would love to see the car hold together for a 5.7x pass. These cars are always running on such a fine line between a record run and killing the engine. A ~5.78 pass at 260 would be a great thing to see before the end of the year!

Any 5 is tough in Vegas when it's 75-80 degrees! When it's Dark the track really tightens up so, we'll see!

last year on the flight to vegas 2- got to meet his dad. mike p told me the biggest problem with car is too much horsepower on top end.looks like they figured it out

Any word on who will be tuning the car? Running a turbo car is a whole 'nother challenge and considering Rogers' resources, I'm sure he could bring someone in.

Unless Steve Petty will be tuning. Kind of like what Harry Hruska is doing with the Personett team.

Last edited:
So do I, my friend. Longtime hair dryer supporter here. But if Personett and others start running 15MPH faster than their blown and nitrous counterparts, their goose is cooked.

Best for them to keep working on that turbo lag and not count on TAFC top speeds to win races.

So do I, my friend. Longtime hair dryer supporter here. But if Personett and others start running 15MPH faster than their blown and nitrous counterparts, their goose is cooked.

Best for them to keep working on that turbo lag and not count on TAFC top speeds to win races.

Yeah, I guess big performance gains on the field can be a catch 22.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back