Sunday will never be the same... (10 Viewers)

Can't get you out of my head


1790940882317.png

AA/FD No ID. Don't know what to write? (maybe that's good) how 'bout, just bitchin


1790941329117.png

AA/FD No ID. On the rollers. I think this is the old track in Dallas, I think? Some tracks had rollers in the pit's, so you could warm
up your junk and check for leaks or whatever. It was easier than push starting your AA/FD
 
Can't get you out of my head


View attachment 18317
AA/FD No ID. Don't know what to write? (maybe that's good) how 'bout, just bitchin


View attachment 18318
AA/FD No ID. On the rollers. I think this is the old track in Dallas, I think? Some tracks had rollers in the pit's, so you could warm
up your junk and check for leaks or whatever. It was easier than push starting your AA/FD
Love the looooooong burnout!
 
I hung out with Dale some after his years as a touring pro and he has always been a cool cat. He lives in Missouri now.

Dad was part of Mickey Thompson's racing endeavors and recommended Bob Pickett the Mickey. I asked him about this body when the U.S. Marines car was restored/recreated, he said the body was way too heavy compared to other bodies at that time to be competitive.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top