Sunday Audiocast is Up! (1 Viewer)

BlueStangGT

Nitro Member
Woohoo!

I'm can listen until the racing starts (providing of course it does actually start) but then I have to shut it off so I can watch it on TV later. Is that stupid or what?

:D

Ah, a Miller Lite in one hand, clipboard with elim charts in the other, and the broadcast up and runnin'.

Life's good, eh?! :)

Woohoo!

I'm can listen until the racing starts (providing of course it does actually start) but then I have to shut it off so I can watch it on TV later. Is that stupid or what?

:D

Tom, do what I did for the finals, Listen to the audiocast as ESPN2 starts their show....

NHRA.com is saying that they are trying to get the curfew extended to 8-9 P.M. What is that going to do to the TV schedule?? Live Finals?? With 60 minute turn arounds??
I really don't want to miss the ping-pong championships...:eek:

You have to love that buzz in your ear. With todays technology it should be crystal clear. JMO

Click on the audiocast graphic on the event panel. The audiocast link takes you to the members-only audiocast.

Or go ahead and join so you can get all days...:D

Or go ahead and join so you can get all days...:D

You know, I'm still waiting for NHRA to offer an "E-Member" fan package. I have no use for the magazine or the discount coupons, or for the sportsman coverage. I think there's a viable in-between market where some people will gladly pay for just the website access & full audiocast access. NHRA could save on the printing & postage.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back