Sunday Audiocast (1 Viewer)

Jim

Nitro Member
At 1;20pm EDT, I'm still getting "Blank Page" whether I click on the "Multicast" banner (on the NHRA Homepage) or "Live Audiocast" and it takes me to "Click here to Listen" on the Mopar National page.

Just me? I allow popups. Is there a workaround?

just hit the short cut and when page comes up just click the "click here to listen" hyperlink

I just tried it for you and get the same thing.:confused:

Thanks Paul it works. Just wish we didn't need to go different links every week to get there.:(

Last edited:
I just used the link from NHRA's page and it's been working fine for me for the past 30 minutes or so. :confused: I use Maxthon browser which is based off of IE so if you're using IE I don't know what to tell you.

I gotta tell ya, I thought the Powerade guys were bad, and a woman might be better until I heard that lady yesterday... I started convulsing, and howling like a dog... :eek: WOW!! :rolleyes: They should really stick to giving cart rides and parking in front of the fuel cars, so I can make sure they are in everyone of my pictures... :mad:

A juggler or unicycle race may be a better idea...

They are actually pretty fun after a few brews, and when they throw the ball to ME... :D

Here's a thought- during down time, Alan and Bob should read a thread from here over the PA...:eek:... Open discussion, everyone is invited!!

I had something very smart to say about that, but it didn't translate to type very well... :D BTW- Did you pick a number from my email?? :p Nap time... :eek:

number 1, RG... my only good pick this weekend :D
Very nice choice... :p
#5 makes me putter... :D I could make boat noises all night long, wit dat der... ;)

Have a great night..............................
You might want to take some time and study for next week, don't ya know...
Being in the pits with me is no fun, let me tell ya...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back